A lesson for you Silver Humpers and Put Sellers in General

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Apr 25, 2011.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

omg i just thought between the two of us we could make him rob a bank? ya think!

#41     May 5, 2011
  2. dudes got so many aliases , I'm 50/50 to be right picking ANY nick

#42     May 5, 2011
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

watch this fire guy,

sucks777 lives at home with his mommy and is a school crossing guard because he lost all his money with a professional money manager.

#43     May 5, 2011
  4. Does this sound like a distinguished researcher from whom you'd purchase wares?

#44     May 5, 2011
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

sucks777 your confusing me with someone who needs to sell something to make a living. i trade are you still a crossing guard?

your turn i know you can't help yourself you sick fuck! lol

#45     May 6, 2011
  6. a) I'm happy to have outed a lunatic.

b) post one trade real time. not those finger paintings you try to pass off as back tests.

c) the Obama birth certs are the holy writ compared to those forged backtests you try to palm off.

d) goto a

#46     May 6, 2011
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

a real trade like your feeble attempts at it ho ho ho - you only wish you would be privileged to view the trades i post fully automated each day. maybe if you pay me you get to see, but you get no free ride like other nice people do.

ps anyone can read your 12,000 post and see your a sour loser! your whole life story is in your pitiful post "funny boy" here is a friend for you of your type.

[​IMG]

#47     May 6, 2011
  8. I assume that's from your personal stash?

#48     May 7, 2011