A lesson for you Silver Humpers and Put Sellers in General

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Apr 25, 2011.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Mozart did have his Salieri - Brown has his Sucks777

#31     May 5, 2011
  2. While the likes on Brown (well named) post drivel and vague obfuscated supposed methods, just a hair better than Jack Hershey, I post calls that work.

This silver call was one of my best in a while, and there have been quite a few great calls.

As explained many times , I post them here in chit chat, to prevent any leeches from actually making any money.

#32     May 5, 2011
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

just wondering so you only post in may times? what time in may, i want to sell your calls to all my rich buddies so i can get out of my card board city.

fireplace can you please help me figure out, is this ebonics or what is sucks777 talkin bout?

#33     May 5, 2011
  4. mb, other than trying to get suckers to pay you for failed systems, name ONE realtime call you made here that worked.

#34     May 5, 2011
  5. mark brown=fireplug

#35     May 5, 2011
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104354&highlight=mark+brown+short+sp

i had a whole forum following my trades real time idiot all fully automated. i will match real time calls with you anytime you want but only on the sp that's what i do. that's all that matters also.

why would i drive a dirt track (silver) when i can afford to drive indy (sp)

#36     May 5, 2011
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

watch this sucks777 is being mind controlled by me - i can make him post he has no self control at all. that's why he is embarrassed to tell his real name, occupation, location etc. cause he's a nut. set back watch the undisciplined a-hole everyone knows as sucks777.

#37     May 5, 2011
  8. yeah, this brown wanted my real name, where I live , all that personal stuff the last time I tore him a new one.

gay or something even more sinister?

#38     May 5, 2011
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

set up speak - i have a treat for you.

[​IMG]

#39     May 5, 2011
  10. Your pattern recognition skills blow :)

#40     May 5, 2011