A leap of faith

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Aquarians, Apr 26, 2018.

1. I'm a programmer and have since some time realized that my best chances of success is doing the unthinkable: hiring another programmer, on my *own* payroll.

Question: what's yours [leap of faith]?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

12 years ago: after getting stabbed and screwed for "pursuing excellence" in the job world, I went to work for myself.

STILL scary -- every single day.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Mine was probably going from a hosting environment where I ran everything for this site myself... web server, database server, email server, DNS server, search indexing, etc. to outsourcing everything to third-party cloud service providers. So it all came down to letting go of my ego and offloading the infrastructure burden.... essentially to people I don't even know.

4. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Oh screw you, buddy. Sc-rewwwwwwww you! ((( :D )))
    I would give my left [name_your_favorite_body_part] to unload this pile of crap I have to attend to every single dayyyyyy. HATE IT!!! {Maybe.}

I AM The Trade Staff.
    I AM I.T.
    I AM Legal/Compliance.
    Research??? Me, too.

"MOTHER-pile-of-stinking ROAD APPLES!!"
    "Letting go of my ego," he says..... :banghead::banghead::banghead::vomit::banghead:

Hoo boy.
    That felt good.
    Thanks, Baron, for that laugh..... :rolleyes:

Frederick Foresight and Baron like this.
  5. %%
    Much like yours; dont draw most of my own inflexible trader bias trend lines.And if I'm colorblind find a better plan than red + green candles or blue+ red barcharts.I'm not colorblind @ all.LOL:D:D. I did see a trader today get confused on his + colors call +TA useless-no wonder