"A Laughingstock in Paris"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 2, 2009.

1. No.Here in Houston we hate Bush and Obama won Harris county

#51     May 4, 2009
  2. :D:D:D:D:D:D

#52     May 4, 2009
  3. K, I was going to put you on ignore since I don't give a fuck about what little queers from Canada think.

I use to live in Houston back in 1986. Out Weisheimer at hwy 6 across from post oaks mall.

It was too hot for me.

John

#53     May 4, 2009

4. If thats all Bush had done his presidency wouldn't have been so bad.Read the rest of Bush's accomplishments,I don't think its possible any future President could fuck up as bad as Bush

#54     May 4, 2009
  5. I'm in the Woodlands,Its still Hot

I don't hate all Texas politicians,in the primarys I voted for Paul

#55     May 4, 2009
  6. I don't think Obama is the messiah,I just think he was better then McCain

#56     May 4, 2009
  7. I am not just talking about the stock market. I am speaking of the whole economy, but if I am wrong 2 years from now and you and I are still here, You can deride me to your hearts content.

I got out at 875 and went to other markets. I hope you make a killing, but I am out and it can run to 1100 for all I care.

#57     May 4, 2009
  8. The Woodlands? All your babies are gonna have webbed-feet and tails and a redneck dialect.

#58     May 4, 2009
  9. Safe ???????????????????????????

Tell that to the 3,000 dead at The World Trade center,the 4,000 dead in Iraq,And the 20,000 wounded with their faces burned off and arms and legs blown off from Iraq

#59     May 4, 2009
  10. Well since I've been here for almost seven years and you have been here two months. I'm guessing that's probably a bet you shouldn't take.

#60     May 4, 2009