"A Laughingstock in Paris"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 2, 2009.

1. I said 1 to 2 years.

and if he does come through I will acknowledge it.

#41     May 4, 2009
  2. Are you Canadian?

#42     May 4, 2009
  3. Great men and great ideas have almost always been ridiculed in their time, but yet history honors them. Most americans have been mesmerized by the forked tongue of OBAMA, but i do not blame you for that. Undoubtedly in Nazi germany, you would also be chanting Ein reich,Ein Volk,Ein Fuhrer. Such is the power of the mass media. What can you do though? Most americans do not even have a passport and cannot even name the governor of their state. how much easier it is to act on the gullibility of the American people

You laugh at the honorable's george Bush gaffes, but it only shows he is a man like the rest of us. He has never attempted to potray himself as someone superior, his subordinates are his friends, he is someone you could have a drink with unlike the fake messiah OBAMA. George W Bush gave you everything, he asked nothing from you except that you stay safe. it is the nature of this world that good deeds frequently go unrewarded, thankfully theres still a minority of us who will stay true to our conscience and even though we may not win this war against this donkey known as OBAMA who wishes to destroy america, we have no cause to be ashamed of ourselves when we eventually stand before the almighty.

#43     May 4, 2009
  4. Texan.

#44     May 4, 2009
  5. jficquette is a babbling, whining Obama-obsessed cry baby.

I do think the U.S. will be FAR less wealthy two years from now, either despite or partly because of Obama's carryover Bush Policy (and expansion of, in many cases).

#45     May 4, 2009

6. Are you a Canadian citizen living in Texas?

#46     May 4, 2009
  7. Ever heard of in-progress betting? (assuming you missed out on the last 2 month free of bread)

Take the over now. You'll thank me later

#47     May 4, 2009
  8. That's why in 50 years he will be considered a great president.

It works both ways. It took historians about 60 years before they started looking at FDR and realizing what a disaster he was.

Now, numbnuts is repeating his mistakes. Now stupid is that?

BTW, apparently that Air Force 1 deal in NYC was shot tol be a scene in an up coming movie about the Tuskegee Airmen. At least that is what the scuttlebutt is. The the F-16 that tracked the plane had an Alabama Air National Guard insignia on its tail stabilzer.

John

#48     May 4, 2009

9. Allowing the biggest terrorist attack in this nations history happen on his watch

Making one of the biggest foreign policy mistakes in the country's history with the Iraq war

Causing the worse US economy since the great depression

Added more to the national debt in 8 years then every other President combined

4.00 a gallon gasoline for his oil buddies

A unnecessary war that has taken 4,000 + American lives and wounded over 20,000 American troops for his Haliburton and Black water buddies

Should be tried for War Crimes for authorizing the torture of captured prisoners

Shit on the Constitution more then any other President

It amazes me that anybody can find greatness in these accomplishments

#49     May 4, 2009
  10. Obama is going to run up more in deficits this year then Bush did in 8.

I guess your some canadian living in the US. Why don't you go back home to Canada?

#50     May 4, 2009