"A Laughingstock in Paris"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 2, 2009.

1. Thank you Sir I agree

#31     May 4, 2009

2. You get pwned everytime you post. I would stop if I were you too.

#32     May 4, 2009
  3. Hey, watch this again.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TAP64DrMBk8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TAP64DrMBk8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#33     May 4, 2009
  4. You are a joke. You use youtube as your sole argument?

W's biography:

Born into wealth and privilege

Got into Yale as a legacy

Was a "C" student at Yale

"Magically" got into Harvard Business School (His father was the head of CIA at the time)

Managed to drive several oil companies into the ground (could not find oil in texas)

Thanks to daddy's connections got into a partnership to manage a baseball team that was subsequently sold at a profit (not due to bush's managerial qualities though)

Thanks to daddy's name recognition and Rove's vicious tactics got to be governor of Texas

Managed to execute a record number of people thus earning the nickname Texecutioner

Was a degenerate alcoholic until the age of 40 then "he found jesus" as is customary for republican politicians.

Used daddy's name recognition, Rove's image creating techniques, Jeb Bush's shenanigans and the Supreme Court to become 43 rd president.

After 9/11 became a "visionary" in a "crusade" against terrorism.

Managed to run up an immense amount of debt even though was left with a surplus.

Managed to invade a country that posed no threat to US and waste 4,000+ soldiers and hundreds of billions of dollars.

Managed to destabilize Iraq/Pakistan/Afghanistan

You know, what I find most laughable is when people put a guy that had ZERO merit in his life as some kind of visionary of immense wisdom. People who would eat W for breakfast academically do not feel the need to bow to "false king" and his "wisdom".

#34     May 4, 2009
  5. LOL :D :D :D

#35     May 4, 2009
  6. This from a guy who thanks Bush is one of the greatest Presidents ever and prays everyday for an Obama Kenyan birth certificate to be found :( :( :(

#36     May 4, 2009
  7. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The tragic part is that all but the last 4 lines of his biography were known about him before 2000 election. Was it so hard to foresee his presidency as not something positive for america?

#37     May 4, 2009

8. Not for people like jficquette.But he actually thinks W was good for America

#38     May 4, 2009
  9. I know some of you have bet the farm on Obama. Let's see what happens in a year or two (if we are still standing). Some of us think he has us on a freight train straight to hell. Like I have been saying.........performance is the only thing that matters.

Oh yeah, and any comments from you Canadians do not amount to jack squat, go back home and continue fucking up your own country and leave us alone.

#39     May 4, 2009
  10. Performance is the only thing and most haters have missed the face-ripping run from SPX 700 to 900. Two months of non-hating and your year is made.

#40     May 4, 2009