A kid at the candy store (10/23/03)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by funky, Oct 23, 2003.

1. funky

funky

anyone else feel like a kid at the candy store this morning?

:cool:

2. get rid of that stupid annoying sig

3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Apparently LS isn't doing very well :p

4. Funky, why don't you post some of your trades (charts) so we can see your success?

5. funky

funky

ok, i'll try to do that this evening......

peace
    -funky

6. you'd like that wouldn't you

7. acrary

acrary

Some days I do. I'm waiting for the low in the ES to be taken out before I get too excited. A funny thing I noticed by accident was on days when I felt great and had good results I checked my biorhythm and found my emotional level was high every time. I don't have much faith in it, but I just found it interesting.

Check out your bio and see where your emotional level is:

http://www.bio-chart.com/

8. funky

funky

thanks acrary!

here is my biorhythm:

"Your state of health is momentarily bad. Tendency: it's getting worse promptly.

Physical: You feel tired and drained. Avoid exerting yourself. Emotional: You want to hide away in the furthest corner. If you can arrange it, do it because you are going to have a bad day. Intellectual: You can't concentrate today. Everything is muddy."

well, there goes that theory! :) just kidding....cool link!

9. acrary

acrary

Now that's funny!:D :D

You're probably long right now too!!!

Good luck....looks like I should switch to getting long soon. Only 3 pts. in this short....better than nothing I guess. 1026 is holding tough.

10. acrary

acrary

About time it broke 1026!

I'm starting to get that kid-like feeling...+7 so far today. Now lets see if the session low is support so I can make some on the long side too.

#10     Oct 23, 2003