A kid at the candy store (10/23/03)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by funky, Oct 23, 2003.

1. funky

anyone else feel like a kid at the candy store this morning?

2. get rid of that stupid annoying sig
  3. dbphoenix

Apparently LS isn't doing very well :p
  4. Funky, why don't you post some of your trades (charts) so we can see your success?
  5. funky

ok, i'll try to do that this evening......

6. you'd like that wouldn't you
  7. acrary

Some days I do. I'm waiting for the low in the ES to be taken out before I get too excited. A funny thing I noticed by accident was on days when I felt great and had good results I checked my biorhythm and found my emotional level was high every time. I don't have much faith in it, but I just found it interesting.

Check out your bio and see where your emotional level is:

8. funky

thanks acrary!

here is my biorhythm:

"Your state of health is momentarily bad. Tendency: it's getting worse promptly.

Physical: You feel tired and drained. Avoid exerting yourself. Emotional: You want to hide away in the furthest corner. If you can arrange it, do it because you are going to have a bad day. Intellectual: You can't concentrate today. Everything is muddy."

well, there goes that theory! :) just kidding....cool link!
  9. acrary

Now that's funny!:D :D

You're probably long right now too!!!

Good luck....looks like I should switch to getting long soon. Only 3 pts. in this short....better than nothing I guess. 1026 is holding tough.
  10. acrary

About time it broke 1026!

I'm starting to get that kid-like feeling...+7 so far today. Now lets see if the session low is support so I can make some on the long side too.
    #10     Oct 23, 2003