A Joyful Christmas Cheer From The Religion Of Peace

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol!

#51     Dec 23, 2010
  2. You need to be spit on, you cockroach POS.

#52     Dec 23, 2010
  3. There are few Christain groups in the UK that campaign against Christmas the most active being the Jesus Army but so far none have been involved false flag stuff. This looks like islam4uk at work who are pretty much banned from most mosques in the UK.

#53     Dec 24, 2010
  4. :D Did you catch this? You are the big kingpin zionist who "sent" me...

:( Why don't I get to be a kingpin conspirator too?? Oh well, guess I have to settle for "henchman zionist" for now...

#54     Dec 24, 2010
  5. Of course you're just a henchman! I put in <b>ten years</b> colonizing and occupying stolen Palestinian lands, including three evil years serving in the IDF killing babies, burning churches and stealing more lands! Put in your ten years first, and then we'll talk about promoting you...

#55     Dec 24, 2010
  6. You know that I am an atheist and that I have no time for religion of any stripe. You also know that the group responsible for that display is flaming extremist. Even so, you choose not to frame it in that context, preferring to fan the flames of hate just as much as the extremists at whom you point your accusing finger. You are no better. You are merely the opposite side of the same coin.

Why is it that the very few redeeming virtues of religions seldom find their way to the most vocal of believers? Why is it that the very worst of the various bankrupt belief systems always seem to find their way to the fore, and vociferously so? Why would there be any doubt that I am an atheist?

And so, against this background and on the occasion of this holiday, I will make an effort to put my better foot forward. Despite our many differences, I wish everyone and their families and loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I wish everyone celebrating whatever other holiday they may be observing, a very happy one.

Now if we could only focus on our similarities rather than our differences...

#56     Dec 24, 2010
  7. All the more reason that this extremist group needs to go back to their stoneage civilization where their views are mainstream, and get the hell out of our civilization, which they are openly hostile towards. Preferably taking as many of their coethnics with them as possible.

Our similarities with them are that we are mutually incompatible ethnically and culturally, and until the day that they are opening their borders to droves of white westerners who demand that they observe, respect and tolerate white western traditions and moral standards while supporting 80 pct of them on welfare they really don't have much of a rebuttal.

#57     Dec 24, 2010
  8. Wonder if she is having a very merry christmas??

[​IMG]

Looks like some of that 'diversity' got her upside the head...

It would be a merry christmas for me if we could be shipping these 3rd world mongrels the hell out of the west at a faster rate than they are invading..

#58     Dec 24, 2010
  9. islam4uk the nice folks who printed the poster are so far on the fringe that even many would be jihadists don't want anything to do with them and they have a high proportion of converts. Were looking at the Islamic version of the Westboro church or the more inbred of the Haredi community.

#59     Dec 24, 2010
  10. Yeah, the wave of Haredi terrorism sweeping the globe is seriously disturbing. I sure hope no Haredis or Westboro freaks blow up any airplanes this Christmas season...

#60     Dec 24, 2010