A Joyful Christmas Cheer From The Religion Of Peace

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Anyone with an IQ over 90 will know that you are delusional! I sent you a PM and told you that I am Wael. I sent you another PM and reminded you when you forgot that Wael and Sameeh are one and the same that I am Wael.
    You brought kissandmake up because you know Sameeh/ Wael will defend himself against this lie, especially after I told you who I really was.
    Good job! You won Rearden, I was stupid to trust you.

#41     Dec 23, 2010
  2. [​IMG]

#42     Dec 23, 2010
  3. Yes phenomshit, I am Wael, but how many handels have youi changed? which one of the low life Zionist frauds are you?

#43     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Oh God, you really see this as some kind of betrayal on my part, don't you? Yes, I believe that <i>really is</i> how you see it, and now you have a whole new reason to be enraged at the Zionist occupiers.

Shit, making peace with you people might be impossible after all. Fuck it, let's just bomb and shoot at each other for another 50 years and see how that goes.

Fuck it, I give up. :(

#44     Dec 23, 2010
  5. Several, in fact I get paid a good supplemental income for each zionist handle I make, as long as it makes 50 pro zionist posts per month. The moth is almost over, so, I've gotta stay busy... Then of course I get bonuses if I send in evidence of having killed Arab children... You know, just another day in the life of a zionist conspirator...

#45     Dec 23, 2010
  6. I think the evidence is crystal clear that their consensus is that this would be a better option. It's difficult to reach any other conclusion. If they succeed in eliminating Israel, they will then proceed to intermittently butcher each other over subtle theological differences, "honor" related conflicts, or political issues- just like virtually every other society within their civilization, with few outliers.

As noble a notion as it is to want to try to export western ideals, practices, and culture on these people, it's ultimately doomed. It will never happen, at least not by our doing. And as well intentioned as it is, I think that it's a fundamentally elitist/racist approach.

Much like the original new comers to North America, or the current "equality" obsessed liberals in the West. They would try to get culturally and ideologically incompatible groups of people to adhere to western values, western concepts of achievement, western notions of morality, etc. Then when it fails, act like something is wrong... If the other civilization doesn't successfully remake itself in your image, that's somehow a "failure" of one of the two parties...

With the Amerindians the first assumption was that their social inequities were because the indians weren't christian, and if they only became christian, that they too would then begin to "flourish" by western standards . Well, that obviously didn't happen and what ultimately DID work, after decades and decades, was giving them their own lands, and letting them make their own laws, and determine their own destiny, albeit with what is now lots of financial aid from us, but nonetheless. Of course the occasional individual would fully assimilate and even thrive, but the majority of course, did not.

Now we have certain groups which routinely under perform other groups on a plethora of metrics which we (white westerners) define as being constituents of achievement or success. This equality cult immediately decides that we're somehow doing something wrong, we're not spending enough money, they aren't getting enough encouragement, we need to make some special programs, we're keeping them "down" somehow, maybe through widespread secret racism, and since everyone is really the same, this must be some sort of social injustice... This is a "problem" which we have to somehow "fix". Of course there is, has been, and will be numerous individual exceptions. The overall picture, however, wont change very much or very quickly... The underlying reality which no one wants to acknowledge that these "problems" aren't merely skin deep, and aren't because of any social injustice or misunderstanding etc. These problems are due to very deep seated biological and cultural differences. But maybe the biggest problem is our refusal to accept the reality of group differences. If we did, maybe they would cease to be seen as "problems" and moreso just "differences".

Truth be told, these people are the real racists. They are trying to impute their own concepts of achievement, morality, ethics, and ideals upon other people who very clearly do not share them. Then when those people don't want to or are not able to recreate themselves in the image of the equality crusaders, and adopt all of their conceptual framework, then that means something is "wrong" with them???I think that is the most elitist position of all- that if you don't act how I act, and achieve what I achieve, and aspire to the ideals which I do, don't share my values and concepts of achievement or progress, moral standards, etc then there is something "wrong" with you. I think the most ethically intact position is to accept that people are different, and that this is okay. Further, that some groups of people/cultures/societies/civilizations are not compatible with each other, and that's okay too. There will always be individual exceptions, but I wouldn't expect a fundamental paradigm shift which instantaneously renders 3rd world muslim societies compatible with western civilization to happen any time soon.

It doesn't make sense to the western mind that they really don't want peace. That they don't want free market capitalism, democracy, social freedom, civil liberties, freedom of assembly, press, speech, etc. This seems so inconceivable to the western mind that we don't believe it, and continue to base our approach to them based on the false assumption that they are fundamentally like us. Maybe some are and even more can be, but the vast majority are not , will not, and don't want to be like us (westerners). The sooner we acknowledge that, the better off we'll be I think... Let's just not be deluded about what we're actually dealing with here, which should be apparent to anyone taking an honest look at the issue.

#46     Dec 23, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't you have a bus or hospital you should be blowing up? Or maybe throwing together a few last minute stocking stuffer ideas, like some shoe or underwear bombs?

#47     Dec 23, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol its Sammy the Transgender Jihadi hissing and spitting about infidels!

Where is your aunty? I need to pee. I'll be I can make a deflection shot off her forehead onto your family Quran.

#48     Dec 23, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

sameeh55 goes to Hollywood.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFijMqKeX48?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KFijMqKeX48?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#49     Dec 23, 2010
  10. It's just so frustrating sometimes. You try and teach them that airplanes are for traveling to distant places and that being able to travel this way is good... but they insist on using airplanes instead to 'make big boom boom' and fly into tall buildings.

You try and teach them that media and art are mediums for individuals to express their ideas and aesthetics to anyone interested in viewing these expressions... but they insist on violently attacking those who publish anything they deem remotely 'offensive' to their long-dead scumbag pedophile prophet. (What were his greatest prophecies, again? Remind me; did he actually predict <i>anything</i> correctly? So why is this guy such a 'prophet'? I called the bottom on gold bullion in 2001- Can 'ol Moe top that? I don't think so!)

You try and teach them that women are people too, kind of like men except for a few differences... but they insist on treating women worse than goats- Covering them with beekeeper suits, genital mutilation, beating the crap out of them and 'honor killing' them at the slightest rumor she might have been putting out.
    Sheeesh... it's like dealing with aggressive retarded children sometimes, you know?

#50     Dec 23, 2010