A Joyful Christmas Cheer From The Religion Of Peace

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. What? Come again?? You see how delusional you are? Who spoke with you on the PM when you were in the jail you stupid man.

#31     Dec 23, 2010
  2. So you want to make peace already, or not?
    You <i>didn't</i> pretend to be a Mexican guy from San Antonio for a while on here? Do I need to post the proof right now?

#32     Dec 23, 2010
  3. Individualism is a 1st world concept. Wouldn't it be nice if 3rd world societies, cultures, and nations shared them? But they don't. Governments, societies, families, cultures, are all collective entities. To be able to balance them with individualism, or have individualism be a defining feature of them is unique to western societies. Did you ever watch "star trek"? Do you remember the "prime directive"? Maybe the most libertarian concept of all...

Thinking that you can convert the entire 3rd world to individualistic western thinking, ideals and concepts is very idealistic and ambitious. I think it's an innocently childlike and empathetic notion/impulse. I think it's very optimistic, and tragically humanitarian, but ultimately unrealistic and not viable. This probably touches deeper philosophical/ideological territory, but isolating it to just this specific issue: they've had multiple chances for peace. They have had regime shifts, had peace/land offers, been offered nearly everything they claim to be fighting for, had democratic elections in which they elected a terrorist group which has the destruction of Israel in it's charter? Who spread blood libel, use schools and hospitals as shields, on and on...

Maybe I'm just a pessimist, but I think my take is the more realistic here. Maybe I'm wrong, and I hope I am, but I think at this era in history, the donkey is just not going to sing, it's not in the cards in this era.

#33     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Go right ahead Rearden.

Post it!

#34     Dec 23, 2010
  5. More to my point...

#35     Dec 23, 2010
  6. #36     Dec 23, 2010
  7. You forgot the "Made the desert bloom" lie.

#37     Dec 23, 2010
  8. What a guy! Read your PM Rearden, you have won! you beat me on this one and you got me where you wanted me.

So here we go, Sameeh = Wael

kissanmakeup does not = Wael

If that what it will take to silence me then you are way more pathetic than I thought, keep on telling them how "Israel made the desert bloom" without me being able to expose you for the liar you are.

The reason I am admiting to the fact that I am Wael is because I sent you a PM telling you that I am Wael when I offered my help, and this is how you repay me.

#38     Dec 23, 2010
  9. I know in your mind denying the obvious makes sense.

In my mind, it made sense to bring up one of your most audacious deceptions in response to you questioning my honesty and integrity. Anyone with an IQ over 90 who clicks on that link I posted will see exactly how you were busted with your pants down. I didn't even want to post that, but you asked me to, so...

#39     Dec 23, 2010

10. Gee, we never had any idea... :p

Don't worry it wasn't really obvious when you changed handles not long after your claim that you had "inside information" that a strike on Iran was eminent...

#40     Dec 23, 2010