A Joyful Christmas Cheer From The Religion Of Peace

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. All heart, no head. All emotion, no logic... as usual.

#21     Dec 23, 2010
  2. POLICE INVESTIGATE SPANISH TEACHER FOR SAYING ‘HAM’ TO MUSLIM BOY
    Posted on December 23, 2010 at 7:22am by Jonathon M. Seidl Print

This story is almost too unbelievable to be true.

A teacher in Spain is being investigated after he said the word “ham” during a geography lesson and apparently offended a Muslim boy in class. The boy has become so distraught he says he can’t even get out of bed. The teacher says he won let one boy dictate the learning of the other 29 students.

From the Spanish paper Diario de Jerez, via Jihad Watch (emphasis added):
    Now the police are involved (emphasis added):
    This is “so outrageous that it is hard not to wonder whether or not it is a parody,” Jihad Watch writes. “But it doesn’t seem to be one.”

#22     Dec 23, 2010
  3. Shut the fuck up magot, this country is as western as South East Asia.

"Because unlike the Jews who have blah blah blah blah blah blah fart blah blah blah."

Don't you guys get bored from pulling this lie? Really I mean really!

Every time you sleazy fucks get exposed, you pull this cheap trick to divert people's attention away from your screw up. For god sake man.

Now, let us se, you fucking [/size=3]FRAUD[/size], who made the desert bloom:

So, according to the Survey of Palestine, who really made the barley fields of Beersheba bloom?
    The British government survey found that in 1944-45 Palestine’s farmers produced approximately 210,000 tons of grain. About 193,400 tons of that grain were cultivated on Palestinian farms; about 16,600 tons were cultivated on Jewish farms.

See the precise numbers, from a scan of the relevant page of the Survey of Palestine, here.

Who made the melon patches of Jaffa bloom?

The British government survey found that in 1944-45 Palestine’s farmers
    produced approximately 143,000 tons of melons. About 136,000 tons of those melons were cultivated on Palestinian farms; a little over 7,000 tons were cultivated on Jewish farms.
    See the precise numbers, from a scan of the
    relevant page of the Survey of Palestine, here.

Who made the tobacco fields of Safad bloom?
    produced approximately 1,683 tons of tobacco, on 28,169 dunams of land.
    Virtually all the land under tobacco cultivation was Palestinian.

Who made the vineyards of Hebron bloom?

produced approximately 40-50,000 tons of grapes, and between 3-4 million litres of wine. About 86% of the land that produced these products was owned and cultivated by Palestinians.

See a scan of the relevant page of the
    Survey of Palestine here.

Who made the olive groves of Tulkarm bloom?

produced approximately 79,000 tons of olives. About 78,000 tons of those olives were cultivated on Palestinian farms; a little over 1,000 tons were cultivated on Jewish farms.

See the precise numbers, from a scan of the
    relevant page of the Survey of Palestine, here and here.

Who made the banana groves of Tiberias bloom?

produced approximately 8,000 tons of bananas. About 60% of the land that produced these bananas was owned and cultivated by Palestinians.

See the relevant page of the Survey of Palestine, here.

Who made the vegetable fields of the coastal plain bloom?

produced approximately 245,000 tons of vegetables. About 189,000 tons of those vegetables were cultivated by Palestinian farmers; about 56,000 tons were cultivated by Jewish farmers.

See the precise numbers, from a scan of
    the relevant page of the Survey of Palestine, here.

So, on the eve of the partition resolution, in which the United Nations proposed to allocate 55 percent of the land to Jewish Palestine (including those parts that produced most of Palestine's leading crops, with the sole exception of the olive crop), and 45% to Arab Palestine, Palestinian Arabs were producing:
    92% of Palestine’s grain
    86% of its grapes
    99% of its olives
    77 % of its vegetables
    95% of its melons
    more than 99% of its tobacco
    and 60% of its bananas.

Palestine's agricultural produce at that time had an annual value of
    approximately 21.8 million pounds sterling; 17.1 million of which was
    produced by Arab cultivation, and 4.7 million by Jewish cultivation. (See
    the exact numbers here).

So, who made the desert bloom? The Palestinians made the desert bloom.

http://www.thejc.com/blogpost/palestinians-made-desert-bloom-israelis-got-there

#23     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Sameeh, it would be a lot easier to make peace with you guys if you had a better understanding of mainstream Israeli society.

I have no ultra-orthodox Jewish friends at all. Their heads are so full of mystic superstitious crap, I can't even communicate properly with those people, with their silly heavy black garments in the searing Middle-Eastern heat. On the other hand, one of my best friends in the world is a Druze guy who I served with. The same can be said for most of Israeli secular society, which is 80% of the Jewish population there. Mainstream Israeli society wants peace, dreams of peace, and would be willing to work out any kind of deal that doesn't involve the complete dismantling of the Jewish State. How about you guys? Peace or war... what do you really want?

#24     Dec 23, 2010
  5. Trying to get barbaric 3rd world people to understand and pursue 1st world ideals, and aspire to 1st world virtues. Sure, maybe an individual here, or a family there.. but a whole society/culture?? Then add in all the special interests which are now embedded in society, with vested interests in keeping the conflict alive? Good luck... Guess you are more optimistic than I am... I think it's about as productive as trying to teach a donkey to sing sinatra tunes...

#25     Dec 23, 2010
  6. I don't know if you noticed, cockroach, that all those 'idiots' are on our side and we don't have to 'sell' anything. Israel is a product of western civilization, and is a 1st world nation. Especially now that europe is seeing the reality of muslim aggression and invasion, support for Israel is growing even stronger there. We share something very critical in common, it's called "western civilization". A shared set of values, commonality in culture, and similar concepts of achievement, morality, etc. You do no share it with us, you are a member of an alien culture which is incompatible with western values and ideals. Those "idiots" will always ultimately side with israel, so get used to it.

If you hate "us whities" so much, then get the fuck out of our nations! Go home to your treasured advanced cultures and quit being a parasite on the west, and send the memo to europe too.

#26     Dec 23, 2010
  7. But what is 'society' if not a collection of individuals and families?
    There's not much 'wrong' with Arab people on an individual level. If you were forced to spend a week in a jail cell with Sameeh, you'd both come out of it understanding each other better. Maybe not 'friends', but at least to the point where no one wants to bomb, shoot or behead the other. If peace is so easy to accomplish on an individual level, why should it be so difficult when the scope is expanded to societies and nations? Maybe <b>collectivism</b> is the entire root of this war... and every other war in the history of mankind, for that matter.

#27     Dec 23, 2010
  8. You mean no vindictiveness? No sleaze? nd not a cold blooded liar? Guilty!

This is the difference between both of us Rearden. You could keep a straight face while pulling an outrageous lie, I can't!

#28     Dec 23, 2010
  9. If you really believe I'm like that, maybe there <i>is</i> something wrong with you after all. As I recall, I'm not the one who created an ET alias pretending to be a Mexican guy living in San Antonio for a year.

#29     Dec 23, 2010
    #30     Dec 23, 2010