A jewish American banker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myminitrading, Mar 8, 2007.

1. I'm gonna have to insist on English

#31     Mar 8, 2007
  2. ssss

ssss

Trader28 wrote -

03-08-07 09:27 PM

I'm gonna have to insist on English
    ############################
    Gorgias -

i. Nothing exists
    ii. Even if existence exists, it cannot be known
    iii. Even if it could be known, it cannot be communicated.

http://www.iep.utm.edu/g/gorgias.htm

Chief of CIA have made studium of antic cultur in he's youth

Your respectfully

#32     Mar 8, 2007
  3. I had a similar experience in Indonesia -- where they don't allow any Israelis. I walked into a gift shop and started chatting with the clerk -- who spoke English. Turned out he was studying to be a Muslim cleric. He asked me what religion I was -- typical Jewish features here -- so I responded:

Buddhist.

Dead silence... I left quietly and quickly. :)

#33     Mar 8, 2007
  4. I AGREE... REMOVE ENTIRELY.

#34     Mar 8, 2007
  5. subban

subban

So when did they let you out of the institution?

#35     Mar 8, 2007
  6. ==================
    Exactly:D

And my dad was in banking business all his life;
    I am sure if there ever was a jewish banking conspiracy , dad would have told me:cool:

#36     Mar 8, 2007
  7. Wander over to P & R sometime. There are quite a few absolutely rabid anti-Semites around here. I had no idea how prevalent it was until I started hanging out here. The most disturbing thing is that so many far right types immediately accuse anyone who points out this virulent hate speech of being a 'PC leftie' playing the 'race card'.

The bottom line is that there are some ridiculously low number of Jews worldwide, something like 17 million, as I understand it. Jews are ridiculously overrepresented among leading scientists, entrepreneurs, bankers, and academics. These whackjobs are looking for someone to blame for their failures, and the Jews are convenient.

I especially like the Muslim fanatics. Of course, their objections to the Jews are hard to hear over the explosions as the bomb the shit out of each other because of differences in opinion about their respective interpretations of their religion.

#37     Mar 9, 2007
  8. 80% of all scientific achievement in the last 200 years has been by a Jewish person

envy... pure and simple

And before they all ask... I'm an Aussie of Scottish descent

#38     Mar 9, 2007
  9. Envy is correct. And as I have said, I have not a drop of Jewish blood in me either.

Another interesting thing. Know why the world's best lawyers are Jewish? I was speaking to a Jewish real estate lawyer the other day and he told me that Jewish moral teaching is framed in terms of adherence to law. The Talmud is essentially a book of laws governing behaviour. God isn't going to curse you and give you cancer if you sin - it's simply a matter of breaking the law. Certain behaviours are proscribed because they're shown to be illegal. This is apparently why there are so many Jewish lawyers - because they study the law from an early age and are accustomed to dealing with problems from a legal standpoint. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but it's something like that.

#39     Mar 9, 2007
  10. telozo

telozo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xf9_9ZwqNI

#40     Mar 9, 2007