A jewish American banker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myminitrading, Mar 8, 2007.

1. <i>"move to chit chat...."</i>

... better yet, remove entirely.

#11     Mar 8, 2007
  2. What really makes me laugh is most of the wealth these morons assume Jewish bankers have is actually owned by very old European families, primarily royal families

What none of these dolts ever stopped to think about is a banker only runs a bank... he doesn't own the money in it

#12     Mar 8, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

if you are into conspiracy theories the milan banking families are in the forefront of trying to achieve world domination

#13     Mar 8, 2007
  4. Do you mean like Barings Bank?

#14     Mar 8, 2007
  5. Jesus it's like 1938 around here... are people really this stupid? It's a sound case for a giant asteroid wiping out humanity and nature starting all over again

#15     Mar 8, 2007
  6. its funny how the same guys posting about 'rigged markets' are posting this bigoted crap.

intelligence and emotional bigotry seem to be inversely correlated.

#16     Mar 8, 2007
  7. zdreg

zdreg

why not?
    In both cases they feel that life is rigged against them. of course it is not true except when it comes to trading on the american stock exchange.

#17     Mar 8, 2007
  8. Financial markets are rigged... who amongst us doesn't understand & accept that as fact?

From there, "rigged" markets create patterns that are a constant behavior. Things like late-day sell signals crushing into the close are exploitable. Knowing a pattern exists where price action is held up until the last 1/2 hour of trading allows us to expect, anticipate and act on that "artificial" price action.

Knowing what a "stop-run" bar pattern looks like allows us to take signals going the other way for big price moves structured by powers which move the market. Reading outsized option volume trades allows some to position themselves in a stock before it explodes.

Many of the "rigged" aspects of financial market movement is actually some of the better, more predictable price patterns.

Who cares how or why the patterns exists... our job is to identify and exploit, nothing more.

#18     Mar 8, 2007
  9. KS2007

KS2007

It's ok...red necks can hate as much as they want. This is America, and it is their right to speak their idiotic opinions. Afer all, they need SOMEONE to blame for thier tragic trailer park lifestyle.

It's just scary that the KKK has started expanding its membership base by exploiting the illegal immigrant issue and is instilling in its new members the hatred of blacks, jews, and all the rest...

Scary as hell.

#19     Mar 8, 2007
  10. AnnaFX

AnnaFX

I think that kkk these days is so marginal that it won't be taken seriously and is therefore not a threat.

#20     Mar 8, 2007