A hypothetical ... if the southern border is thrown open ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Jul 24, 2019.

1. kandlekid

kandlekid

A hypothetical ... if the southern border is thrown open ... what does that mean for the
    folks who have filed for legal visas? Or the folks who are waiting for green cards, etc?
    Do they automatically get approved? My guess is not. Those entering (can I say it?) illegally
    across the southern border might theoretically become Democratic voters, so they are
    allowed entry. All others are not.

2. Overnight

Overnight

Illegals are not supposed to be allowed to vote. But apparently they do, because Americans are too fucking stupid to figure out how to prevent it from happening.

Let me add a rider to this. Americans, my countrymen, are fucking stupid. Utter morons.

3. You’re wrong. We’re not stupid. And utters are not morons. That’s where milk comes from, silly.

LS1Z28 and Overnight like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Your snarkiness is refreshing. Thank you.

5. CET

CET

That would be udder, in case you decide to utter it in the future.

6. Illegals do vote? How many illegals voted in the last election?

7. kandlekid

kandlekid

I can't remember when I registered to vote, if there was any proof of citizenship required. I don't think so. My guess is that it is mostly based on the honor system. I suspect most illegals are honorable people too, and would not register to vote if not entitled. But I suppose that could change ...

8. kandlekid

kandlekid

What I wanted to address is the dichotomy between what is happening at our southern border and the filers of legal visas. The immigration system is broken. Not just at the southern border, but at the consulate level also. If Democrats are so keen on immigrants, why not address the problems that filers of visas have? Why only address the southern border? Some filers of visas may wait months or years only to be rejected. What about them? In a nutshell re: the Democratic party; legal immigration, not interested. Illegal immigration and/or anything taboo, very interested.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  9. DTB2

DTB2

A. Illegals are not supposed to be here. They are.

B. Illegals who are not supposed to be here are not allowed to work here. They do.

C. Illegals who are not supposed to be here and are not allowed to work here shouldn't be driving. They do.

Yet, somehow people think voting has some magical firewall.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

voting is not a necessity to make a living, don't be ridiculous

#10     Jul 26, 2019