A Hopeless Legion of Loons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Second wife, the first wife was a overweight dumb fuck shit for brains pathological liar R.N. Literally.
    Come to think of it, except for being white, she's a lot like you.

#61     Dec 9, 2011

2. Mav is very protective of Maxi..... he won't even let her answer the doorbell after dusk. :( .

#62     Dec 9, 2011

3. I am glad to hear we got that straightened out!

Of course my take on respect and 'civility' is you have to earn it; like trust. Far right-wingers have an even higher burden if they want 'civility'. They have to first grow a brain, and then a heart! (or get a transplant)

LOL

#63     Dec 9, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

And left wingers? Come on. I feel like I'm in high school with this talk. Murray, are you capable of talking about issues without using the context of republicans or democrats or conservatives and liberals? Without all the hate speech and the condescending tone? Without the racist and homophobic bullshit? Just two people talking about issues. Is that even possible?

#64     Dec 9, 2011
  5. Being as she was an R.N. did she assist you in injecting your meth?! LOL (kidding)

#65     Dec 9, 2011
  6. you pilots like to toss 'em back a lot while in the cockpit, non? Witness the now resigned head of FAA, former pilot for EAL

#66     Dec 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never did, though I have certainly flown plenty (years ago) with severe hang overs. Most of the drinking incidents have been airline guys, Northwest in particular has a reputation.

#67     Dec 9, 2011