A Hopeless Legion of Loons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well then perhaps you'd care to explain why there are, according to you, so many racists in this forum and the entire southeastern US?

#51     Dec 9, 2011
  2. Of course.

You know nothing about the ethnic groups you comment on.

You make foolish statements like "the blacks". As if we are a monolithic group. You have also clearly stated that calling someone gay is the worst insult you can think of. While I don't agree with homosexuality, to each his or her own. You, on the other hand are flat out bigot. A homophobe.

You have misconceptions based on what you see on TV. As not a one of you has lived in a all black neighborhood, and gotten to know it's people, as I have lived and worked in an all white neighborhood and gotten to know it's people.

You have diarrhea of the mouth, and I can tell quickly if you got your opinions from a magazine or AM talk radio vs. actually living there.

You suck. Get a life, and for once in your pathetic life, get some real education.

#52     Dec 9, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...you were obviously wrong about "progressives run every facet of this nation" then.

Gotcha.

#53     Dec 9, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Glass-Steagall came off under Clinton.

And Obama took in more money from Wall Street then any President in history. As Michael Moore said, Wall Street has "their" guy and his name is Barrack.

#54     Dec 9, 2011
  5. Damn, you Appalachians really worked hard for your rep. You really are that stupid:D

#55     Dec 9, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually we looked at a home in an all black "hood" once. I liked it because the mortgage payment would have been less than a car payment and it was subsidized to boot. There was only dirt and rocks in the yard so no lawn mowing for me.

The wife on the other hand didn't care for the bars on the windows.
    You know how women are, always worried more about form than function.

#56     Dec 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I completed two years of college, about what is required to be a nurse; right?

#57     Dec 9, 2011
  8. You completed two years of prerequisites, and walked away with nothing.

So, you became a pilot:D

#58     Dec 9, 2011
  9. And, so, you never lived there, and know nothing. BTW, was that your first, or your second, wife?

#59     Dec 9, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

True!

And you failed to finish your flight training, or lessons however you want to distinguish it, and became a gay male nurse. Who wears skirts and white panty hose to work.

#60     Dec 9, 2011