A Hopeless Legion of Loons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

When it comes to iceman its hard not to come to the conclusion you have come to, given the fact that he already posted in frustration a couple weeks ago that he no longer understands what the market is doing.

What makes it funny is that he comes down to the politics and religion section always doing drive by's on right wing posters but he pictures himself as the well centerd referee who is down here posting as a true centrist.

He is just another far left loon who is to ashamed to admit that he is truly a liberal, which is fine by me, if he wants to be a liberal so be it, i couldnt care less, but dont come down here posting non sense about being a centrist, and then routinely throwing hissy fits and only going after people on one side of the spectrum.

#41     Dec 8, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, and the cartoon that is RCG Trader just continues to get more and more clownish. :D

#42     Dec 8, 2011
  3. And one again, you said absolutely, NOTHING:D :D :D

#43     Dec 8, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Except of course the truth, which you're incapable or unwilling to face or acknowledge.

#44     Dec 8, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Because there is almost no point in even addressing your ridiculous comments.

Your first claim was that i was mad Obama is supposedly a lock. Well the best predictive tool out there (intrade) has him at 50/50, so if you are so sure put your money up, and show us how confident you are, and that you have taken a position, other wise your opinion means nothing. For the record i think Obama is a little better than 50/50 at this point to win. I would put him 50/50 against Romney, but he gets a little bump due to the fact that gingrich could win which would solidify an obama victory.

In terms of the GOP, I agree they are in disarray, and frankly the only reason i want to see someone in the GOP win so badly this election is to repeal Obamacare, as that will just end up being another 500 billion dollar per year entitlement 10 years from now.

You still have yet to provide ANY PROOF or anything i have said that would indicate i am a homophobe or a racist, you seem to think you can just keep repeating that non sense over and over and somehow it will eventually make it true.

The wrong side? I never realized that this was a fucking highschool battle to you, and we were picking players. For the record, if there are indeed sides, I am against all the race hustling garbage you are posting where you falsely accuse people of racism for no reason other then the fact that you disagree with them on politics.

There i wasted my time adressing what you said, how much you want to bet that your next post is filled with just as much non sense?

#45     Dec 8, 2011
  6. Which would be of course why progressives run every facet of this nation, leaving you inbreds in the corner where you rightfully belong:D

#46     Dec 8, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Yup. You were right, Max.

#47     Dec 8, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, once again RCG Trader has made an argument where he doesnt even seem to understand what it is that he is arguing.

He just made the claim that progressives "run every facet of this nation" Which is a tacit admission that progressives have had control of the ship the entire time, and they ran the country into the fucking ground.

Nice work RCG, Brilliant as usual. Thank you for so eloquently portraying the facts that i have been trying to point out for so long.

#48     Dec 8, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Check and mate. :)

There is an old saying, "it's better to let people think you are a fool then open your mouth and confirm it."

You let RCG hang himself on that one. :)

#49     Dec 9, 2011
  10. Ahem, they had control of every facet except WALL STREET, who ran the country into the fucking ground.

Check.

Your move.

#50     Dec 9, 2011