A Hopeless Legion of Loons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Dec 8, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Maybe icehole should just leave since there are so many of us right-wing hypocrites here that he so despises.

#31     Dec 8, 2011
  2. Not to hijack the thread, but why the f*** do I find that everytime maverick makes a post Max E Pad is literally posting a few minutes later? I mean, Max, do you set alerts for all of Maverick's posts? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who finds it bizarre.

#32     Dec 8, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

WTF are you talking about? If this is happening i have no clue why. In this thread Maverick posted one time 4 minutes after i did, and other then that there was pretty big distances between posts.

Only thing i can think of is the fact that we both pay attention to the same issues, and the market gets boring for both of us around the same time, so our posting ends up being in the same spots at roughly the same times.

Edit: I posted one time 7 mnutes after maverick did in this thread.

#33     Dec 8, 2011
  4. It's been going on for months. It's something I've noticed for quite awhile. You seem to gravitate to any thread Maverick starts, it's odd, almost as if you are a fanboy of his or something.

#34     Dec 8, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

The fact that you are paying this much attention to mine and Maverick's posting times would seem to imply that it is infact you who is stalking the 2 of us.

Just looked up the last 6 threads maverick started, and i only responded to one of them, and i started replying by the 6th page., of that thread. It appears you are just making stuff up.

And if i do respond more to certain users (Maverick) being one of them its probably because i respect their opinion more then others, so i feel like talking to people whose opinion i respect, that would seem to make sense to most people now wouldnt it?

#35     Dec 8, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not choosing sides here, but I haven't noticed what your seeing.

#36     Dec 8, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Something might be going on behind the scenes so to speak. I can't recall him poking his nose down here until recently. Maybe he's getting nervous his boy Odumbo won't get re-elected or maybe he walked in on a Republican with his dick up his wife's ass. You never really know.

#37     Dec 8, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Better be careful or he might notice that i respond to a few more of your posts as well, I guess i should spend all my time on here responding to threads started by trolls who piss me off like RCG, or AK47, so that i can appease Denner.

#38     Dec 8, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I've noticed that every once in a while one of these liberal loons drops down here into the mud pit. Its like they just lost their ass trading and are looking for someone to have a fight with over their politics. Their life is going to hell and they want to spread the misery.

#39     Dec 8, 2011
  10. You're just mad because Obama is lock, as the GOP is clearly in clusterfuck mode.

You're mad because I will not allow veiled racism, or homophobia, to stand.

You're mad because you picked the wrong side, and now they attacking YOU.

#40     Dec 8, 2011