A homeless woman decided to make a baby

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Dec 31, 2010.

1. I read it many times before, don't have a link off hand. You may be able to google for more info.

#21     Jan 1, 2011
  2. A good argument for allowing only Americans with "skin in the game" to vote. Allowing tit-suckers and parasites to vote politicians into office who will promote more tit-sucking at the expense of others is IMMORAL!

A woman who has a baby she cannot support should go to prison rather than "get a check".. (ditto for the father) :mad:

#22     Jan 1, 2011

3. How about those who became disabled due to accident or illness after the babies came? Do they go to jail or get help for the kids?

#23     Jan 1, 2011
  4. That the best sob story you can come up with? Not the same thing at all.

#24     Jan 1, 2011
  5. I agree that is not the same thing. The homeless woman in this case wanted to work, she couldn't find work. May be she was not the fastest of or most cheerful worker to compete for all the low-wage jobs that requires smiles and speed.

She did what she could to get out of homelessness. Do you blame her?

#25     Jan 1, 2011
  6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

blacks view babies as puppies. not all but a large part of the inner city culture does. to say poverty causes this irrational way of life is simply a cop out. there are millions of central and south americans rising their lives to cross a very dangrous border just to work and send money back to their families yet blacks would rather have 17 kids and go on welfare than 1) get stable income2) get married 3) have a child 4) raise their child resposibly.
    nope,they would just rather say the world is racist and continue recieving welfare.
    by the way,talk about racist. try being a whie guy and walking throigh a black neighborhood at night. who's the real racist?

#26     Jan 2, 2011
  7. $125 a week = an average of $537.50 a month.

My wife's ex makes $200+K a year and pays $650 a month child (1) support.

The system is screwed.

#27     Jan 2, 2011