A homeless woman decided to make a baby

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Dec 31, 2010.

1. the1

the1

Not if she doesn't know who the father is. Then you and I pay child support :p

#11     Jan 1, 2011
  2. clacy

clacy

So he should pay less to support the child that he created? Sounds like you and he are both stand up guys.....LOL

Tell that f'ing loser of a father to get off his ass and make more than $10/hour if he can't make it on what's left after child support.

#12     Jan 1, 2011
  3. We are responsible for electing the politicians who pass laws, ergo, we are responsible for insuring welfare Mothers make babies to get more Govt. assistance.

#13     Jan 1, 2011
  4. I have an honest question and I do not want to offend anybody here as it is an honest question. Wifey told me the answer to this and I do not believe her.

Do lower income folks have more kids than middle class folks? or upper income folks?

ES

#14     Jan 1, 2011
  5. chartman

chartman

In today's economy, one is lucky to have a job much less be concerned about how much they are making. Get real!

#15     Jan 1, 2011
  6. Many low-income folks do make more babies. When one child comes of age, a welfare mother has to make another baby in order not be required to enroll on Work Readiness Program and things like that. Also, bigger welfare benefits for more kids. If you have a kid or two and get welfare, Section 8 housing, food stamps, Medicaid, etc, a job that pays $10 or less without benefits simply would not make the cut. It is more economical to stay on welfare than to look for a low-wage job - even when such jobs were available. Now these jobs may not be easy to come by.

This particular homeless woman was losing her room in an apartment she was sharing with roommates when she lost her minimum-wage job. Becoming pregnant was the only way she could get housing assistance here as an adult.

#16     Jan 1, 2011
  7. Could you quote any links of sources for this information? I do not mean to put you on the spot or anything like that..could someone post the demographics of baby making?

ES

#17     Jan 1, 2011
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

certain cultures thinks its ok for a woman to start having babies at 17 with different men. its ok to have 3 different babies with 3 different men. well,thats why the crime rates in those area's are so damn high. thats why unemployment in those area's are so high. thats also why pumping millions into their communities do absolutely nothing. think about it. who is in the home making sure the kids are doing their homework? who is in the home making sure the kids don't go out on a school night? who is in the homemaking sure their kids go to school and respect their techers? who is home making sure there are repurcussions should their children disrespect an authority figure or bring home a bad report card? who is in the home making sure their children get educated and go to college or technical school so they can be a productive citizen and not aspire to be a rapper or a basketball player? who is in the household making sure their children understand babies are'nt like puppies and you need to have a stable job and a loving family/sable family to bring them up in?
    who? the grandmother (gimme a break). the mom who's out clubbin? No,the american tax payer... time for them to wake the frig up .

#18     Jan 1, 2011
  9. Is this Wifey..are you posting under an alias honey?

ES

#19     Jan 1, 2011
  10. clacy

clacy

All very true and this is THE BIGGEST problem facing the black community today. Although to say this is for some reason considered racist, but it's 100% true. Unfortunately the Dems and black leaders keep focusing on racism, which still exists but has faded greatly in recent decades. They also advocate a culture of dependency which actually hurts the very people that are dependent.

#20     Jan 1, 2011