A High Growth Proposition?

Discussion in 'Journals' started by paysense, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No. That is my whole point. None of the links are directed to my site. The Collective2 link is to OP system (a competitor I am not trying to promote).

Scamming people would be a whole lot easier. Just no point if one can trade the result on their own.

That is your contribution? The OP's system isn't real?

It is like ET is for entertainment purposes, only.

Good long-term systems are not considered for discussion, while the merit of individual trade setups, "relevant" (PA) indicators and the occasional winning (streak) strategies are.

Along with the usual negativity: the typical ET'er feels that it is nice to <i>appear</i> "right". If one can't trade and it is safe to assume everyone else can't - it is easy to post as a *guru* that can "foretell" that any ATTEMPT at discussing "trading success" will likely end in failure. . .but if it appears to be real - don't discuss at all or call it SPAM or SCAM.

Anyone can do that.

:D

#21     Sep 15, 2009
  2. img]http://www.kingdomcapital.com/images/etf_timer.jpg[/img

Q
    Founder/Owner: KingdomCapital.com (10 yrs.) also see www.collective2.com/go/kchedge & www.collective2.com/go/kcqq & www.collective2.com/go/kcpro
    UQ

#22     Sep 15, 2009
  3. Well thank you for posting my info that I already said in my first post can be found at my profile.

And yes it is easier to display images from my webhosting server (it could have been posted as a clickable link to my website, but that wasn't the point) than from a public image posting service.

So if you right-click and save the image you will gain access to my url.

Are you such an angry person that <B><i>we cannot get on with the business of discussing the matters at hand?</i></b>

These last few years I have had to learn about futures and ETF's and apply my edge from covered calls to them. That was a BIG learning curve that took time! I didn't just come here and say I got something totally figured out and just buy my services.

It has been an evolutionary process for the most part <b>done solely by me</b> BECAUSE WE CANNOT EVEN GET PAST THESE CURSORY ITEMS AND MOVE ON TO THE DISCUSSION AT HAND.

paysense (seems appropriate?)

#23     Sep 15, 2009
  4. A potential system (mine or otherwise) with a ~3.5 calmar and 75%+ CAGR that can be traded for YEARS. . .

IS worth discussing.

Still most compare income from a scalping trader, prop firm, hedge fund or discussing trading in general a more valid discussion.

- not if they can't increase contracts with equity growth or get past a few years before blowing up.

:)

#24     Sep 15, 2009
  5. :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2575606#post2575606

#25     Sep 15, 2009
  6. OK you win. Next topic...

#26     Sep 15, 2009
  7. How many subscribers does this system have?

Also, why is this thread in Journals? Seems out of place.

#27     Sep 15, 2009
  8. Yeah, that's a problem. My intentions are clear with post 1. . .then we never get into the discussion.

Ultimately, we will dissect the variables that I've uncovered to accomplish a great result such as the OP system.

Just need more ET'ers to answer the many questions I proposed and enact an actual dialogue pertaining to the titled matter.

Probably about 150 maybe 200 subscribers - with every 20,000 views.p$

#28     Sep 15, 2009
  9. B.U.M.P.

#29     Sep 15, 2009
  10. OK Here is a freebie:

I am told that going LONG growth stocks during a market uptrend is a winning strategy.

Many growth stocks have high option premiums if you sell the calls SHORT, hence the following. . .

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

11:34 am EST

Bought 100 shares of IAG (IAMGOLD Corporation) at $15.54 (ask).

Sold (1) IAG Oct 15 (IAGJC) call option contract at $1.45 (bid).

Stop Loss: $14.09

Yes this and the market are extended - which is why on a drop to the STOP point or stock purchase price minus the stock option sell price -- I am going to pick up another 100 shares.

If the ITM (in-the-money) stock position fluctuates, I have some room to hold until OCT expiry.

As it is this covered call strategy allows for me to profit $0.91 on an $15.54 investment over the next 4.4 weeks.

If it goes "deep-in-the-money" in the next week or two, I can close out the position and "lock in the gain" or at least the majority of expected gain.

This strategy looks for technically and fundamentally top stock choices and produces about a 50% annual return. The key is to avoid DD or drawdown by cashing out once all your positions hit their STOPS, thereby allowing for the market to correct and for you to retain past exponential gains.

Of course you could buy growth stocks as they are breaking out of technically sound bases - with an 8% stop-loss point and go for the big win. I like taking the near certain but lucrative gains in chunks and compounding as much as I can.

With covered calls you give up the big upside -- but at 3-5% per month compounded, who cares.

:cool:

#30     Sep 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.