A Heartwarming Story for Pussy Gun Haters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arthur Deco, Jan 19, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Don't mess with da Judge!

2. Oh, Pissper, you'uns be from Tejas. Nobody wan ter lissun ta yore consr-vate-ive depinions! Is y'all a cummin to Dowellass far de TraderSexpo? Redneck be a buyin de fust roun.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

For a second there, just a second, I thought someone had finally invented the Pussy Gun and that some liberal group had already formed to lobby for its ban. :D

Great title lol.

4. pspr

pspr

That's some slow reading. When is it? I'll be there if I can although I really, really hate going to downtown areas. no parking, insane traffic, gotta walk everywhere, people are rude, elevators are everywhere, etc.

Oh, here it is. Yeah, I'll probably go.

http://www.moneyshow.com/tradeshow/dallas/traders_expo/?scode=013104

5. I'm with you there. I live way out in the 'burbs and I haven't been downtown for over five years. But Reunion arena isn't so bad for parking. Just don't stray out too far at night without "protection."

Edit: Ooops! I see that the arena was demolished two years ago! Gotta get up to speed!

6. Ricter

Ricter

Not sure how gun culture got associated exclusively with macho culture. Hand to hand is where it's at, imho. But any wretch can shoot a gun, and it is often wretches who do. Not a lot of wretches go far in hand to hand, though.

7. Women generally don't do well going hand to hand against a man. A gun takes away that disadvantage. [​IMG]

8. pspr

pspr

Because in rock/paper/scissors a gun beats hand-to-hand. And, most of the people you would like to shoot you really wouldn't want to touch.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

anyone may be able to fire a gun, but not many can shoot.

#10     Jan 20, 2011