A Heartfelt Thank You

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Lucias, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Lucias

Lucias

Jim Simmons wants to thank those traders who went long and short today.

"Without technical analysis.. without this idea of buying high and selling low then we couldn't have did it. Without traders using stops.. These are our core profit generators. Our plan for revenue growth is to support technical analysis and fund that notion on an even greater degree."

-----
    John Corzine also wants to say that he's sorry that he lost his big bet but grateful for all MF Global customers for ponying up the cash. He appreciates the generousness and hopes you get back on feet soon.
    ------
    Full Tilt poker sends thanks for all players cash. They want you to know they didn't steal it but merely decided to use "market to market" accounting based on future value of your accounts.
    ---
    EMG wants to say thanks to all the small traders... I mean with the Hunt brothers, with story after story of huge traders failing especially those that double down and don't cut losses. You knew it was just a matter of time.. he wishes to say.. large traders lose! They just lose. Thank you small traders for teaching me my lesson.