A happy ending to one of our tragedies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Well, part of this microcosm is that no matter what takes place in the Middle East the arabs blame Israel. Just like in this case - arab murdered hundreds(thousands) of arabs, so now they call it "Sharon massacre".

And just like this thread, each escalation of violence has been started by the arabs. Yes, who started it is damn important and in most cases is the key difference between who's right and who's wrong. The arabs tend to start hostilities, get their clock cleaned by the Israelis and whine about casualties/injustices. Wael tends to start threads full of bogus accusations and complaints and when his arguments are destroyed and his lies and distortions are exposed he whines about Wikipedia.

PS wael, stop whining about Wikipedia, I can give you hundreds of other sources all stating that the massacre was carried out by Lebanese arabs - this fact is absolutely undisputed. You better pay attention to your own sources - all of them are obscure absolutely unknown sites with the exception of counterpunch of course which is quite famous for its pro-Hamas agenda.

#21     Feb 12, 2008
  2. No peace until the zionists who participated in these crimes against us, against Jews and against Arabs are tried and prosecuted for the war criminals they are.

The nazi got it, the zionists should and will!!

I have showed testimonies of witnesses, doctors and reporters who witnessed the massacre first hand. I have showed that some of the killers were willing to come clean and expose everything about the massacres. I have showed how the zionists blow witnesses to pieces before they were able to testify. I have showed that the butcher who committed such massacre is the same one who committed previous ones before that. I also showed that this zionist sick society, who I do not distinguish between it and the nazis.

The bigger crime is committed by a piece of shit like this dddooo guy trying to bury the truth like they attempted to burry the dead raped women and children.

The bigger crime is going to be committed 10 years from now when another Thomas Freedman will come out and expose the crime BY PASSING

#22     Feb 12, 2008
  3. Just in case anyone has any doubts about their true intentions.

#23     Feb 12, 2008
  4. Did you make peace with the nazis???

#24     Feb 12, 2008
  5. Wael, you don't like Wikipedia - here is the BBC perspective:

On 16 September 1982, under the watchful eye of their Israeli allies who had encircled the area, Lebanese Christian militiamen entered Beirut's Sabra and Shatila refugee camps bent on revenge for the assassination of their leader Bashir Gemayel.

There followed a three-day orgy of rape and slaughter that left hundreds, possibly thousands, of innocent civilians dead...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2255902.stm

#25     Feb 12, 2008
  6. You did during WWII, you were Hitler's most reliable ally, the nazi boy Spect8or is still your best friend on ET. Your nazi tribe wants to wipe Israel off the map, your islamofascist religion wants to drive the jews into the sea and murders innocent civilians all over the world, your nazi brethren killed innocent palestinians in Sabra and Shatilla in 1982 and 1985, innocent russian schoolchildren in Beslan, theater-goers in Moscow, tourists in Bali, thousands of innocent Israelis in pizza parlors and malls, commuters in London, Madrid and Mumbai, thousands of innocent americans working in the WTC, your Nazi ilk has murdered hundreds of thousands in Darfur...

#26     Feb 12, 2008
    #27     Feb 12, 2008
  8. It's probably never going to happen nor will the muslims who committ crimes ever be prosecuted.

It's not a one way street, both are guilty of numerous offenses.

At what point is enough enough and when can you realize that there are only losers.

#28     Feb 12, 2008
  9. I guess this is what we can expect from your side.

[​IMG]

#29     Feb 12, 2008
  10. Idiot! You just incriminated your Butcher! Read the red quote! Now under the 4th Geneva convention which was created in response to the atrocities that happened to the Jewish people during WWII, your butcher is responsible for the safty of the inhabitants of these camps. Instead he slipped their proxy army into the camp and then prevented women and children from leaving. Not only that, at night, your brave zionist army fired flares to make it easier for the killers to rape and kill.

#30     Feb 12, 2008