A guy hands you a card and he is a hedge fund manager...what do you do?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Port1385, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Get yourself a panel truck, lawnmowers, hedgecutters, edgers blowers and come to So. Florida with all those 'managers'. The illegals are leaving here like somebody told them the penisula is going to sink.

We need our yards manicured.

#21     Oct 6, 2008
  2. Pay him for the pizza.

#22     Oct 6, 2008
  3. Glory Hole Partners. Going the extra inch. When the others fade, Glory Hole soldiers on. Their bottom up style is sure to please.

Why not make a deposit now? All even numbered stops on the Mass Pike, odd on the NYS Thruway. Watch for other locations soon, as our ranks swell, if you know what I mean.

#23     Oct 6, 2008

4. LOL

#24     Oct 6, 2008

5. LOOOL :p

#25     Oct 6, 2008

6. You bend over

#26     Oct 6, 2008
  7. You dumb motherfucker - looks like it strained you to write a whole sentence saying you received a business card and then ask us for some great insight into that .

Then you complain when people can't tell just how serious this is for your line of work - just WTF do you do anyway? Somebody pay you for that brainpower? To levearage business cards?

Now Message Moses has told you to call the guy up and talk to him. Just do it - Don't report the results - GTFOOH

#27     Oct 6, 2008

8. This thread fuking cracks me up!! LOOOL :D :p :p

#28     Oct 6, 2008
  9. TylerD

TylerD

#29     Oct 7, 2008
  10. To me, he is just another person. If he is a poster on this board, then why not just chat and talk about something you both have in common--like trading.

If he is a quant trader who got one of those mathematics/physic degree, then you could ask him how he got into trading.

Keep him in your contact. You never know when you found the Holy Grail and need someone to help manage your own hedge fund. ;)

Pension_Admin
    CEO of Micro Hedge Fund

#30     Oct 7, 2008