A guide to computerized Trade Management

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Murray Ruggiero, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Thanks for the answer, Murray :) I am now convinced to purchase your product.

#41     May 28, 2008
  2. Thanks, Murray for your help. I have bought TradersStudio. Learning to use it is easy as the help and manuals are easy to follow. Their technical support was good & helpful in helping me to set up. I liked the lock key, for it prevents anyone from taking away your installation file, or hacking it.

#42     Jun 7, 2008
  3. Congratulations JaiSreeram on your new purchase. :)

What is the lock key and how is it safe? Is the software

i) password protected or
    ii) having a system code like Microsoft Windows packages, which can be easily obtained via piracy?

Please comment.

#43     Jun 10, 2008
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We use a hardware lock, you install the software and need to activate it within 30 days . You send us your hardware ID for that machine and login name on the web site. We will generate a key for you and send it back by e-mail. You get keys for two computers, so you can use a desktop and a laptop.

If you buy a new computer we have a easy process to move you key.

#44     Jul 16, 2008
  5. I had bought a new computer a few weeks ago and had no problems in moving TradersStudio software to the new computer. Tradersstudio was very helpful and I only had to follow a few steps to move the same.

Thanks Mr. Murray for your ongoing support! :)

#45     Jul 17, 2008
  6. Thanks, Murray for the reply, an interesting one. :)

TraderSystem, your post was interesting and affirmed TradersStudio customer support. :)

#46     Aug 2, 2008
  7. #47     May 28, 2009
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

This is another thread which I started a long time ago which I wonder if there is still interest in this topic.

#48     Jun 8, 2010
  9. Please share with us your current topic of interest in this area and how they can be addressed in TradersStudio.

#49     Jun 15, 2010
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am in the middle of a two part series on this topic for Futures Magazine. In addition I will be covering many issues relating to this topic over the next few months.

Advanced Trade Management is where TradersStudio Professional the new version can do things no other software can do and I will be covering these topics soon.

#50     Jun 16, 2010