A guessing game - Which posters you think are vendors on ET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OddTrader, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Perhaps ET should organise a place allowing official registration of member-vendors for their service contents. That would be beneficial probably to all parties (including ET, sponsors, visitors, vendors. etc.), at least less arguments between members, imo .

#11     Oct 27, 2006
  2. Hmmm.... we have already had a vendor show up in this thread...

I wonder who it is?...:D

#12     Oct 31, 2006
  3. Too Funny!!!
    :D

#13     Oct 31, 2006
  4. Let me guess: Wouldn't it be Version77? :D

#14     Oct 31, 2006

5. You got me. I am the vendor. I do it invisibly so no one knows...:p

#15     Oct 31, 2006
  6. Whats been on my mind are the reviews on the "broker" page. Alot of the names on there i never herd of. These could be people that work for the broker just trying to grab new clients. Alot of the reviews on their are WAY outdated. If people still use the brokers listed, how come no one writes about them?

cm69

#16     Oct 31, 2006
  7. Probably you'd be the only vendor so honest in this industry. :)

imo, vendors are OK for guiding newbies entering this field, and vending business is completely legal according to regulators, as long as they don't provide so much misleading information or manufactured information.

#17     Oct 31, 2006
  8. Trading vendor, imo, is a very hard profession which would require some special skills that a common trader does not usually have, such as he has to be always right against whatever queries from clients or regulators the like, by defending his decisions/ words with some very creative logics. :D

#18     Nov 2, 2006
  9. Yes, but what do you think the chances are of most vendors surviving if they couldn't rely on misleading or manufactured information of one kind or another?

#19     Nov 2, 2006
  10. man

man

jack hershey. though he is still working on figuring
    out what it could be he could sell if his sheets would
    just ...

#20     Nov 2, 2006