A Great Trader Can make Money at 3:50pm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 24, 2007.

1. They say it's tough at the end of the day and I'm not sure if I do it just to test my peeps and make sure their at their desks but for you all ..

AOB at Brean Murray One on One Winter Small-Cap Consumer Conference tomorrow. A great stock maybe extended? $12.74 Gimme

PRXL They report like tomorrow and got an upgrade from goldman on " valuatuion " today maintained PT of $38.. Gimme

These two could make a nice short term trade unless Brean Murray carries no clout? > SI

2. PRXL #'s rolling in. They look great!
    Beats by 4 cents. Revenues better. Increases ’07.

Don't see how Feb $30's can't be swimming in cash, I would guess stk could be up $2. Afraid to look I always seem to wake up disappointed the next day. How many of the 33 people who checked this thread between 3:45 and 4:00 bought in I wonder.

This might be my new game! look for late day dispatches from stonedinvesting in the future! But a lot of things have to add up to create one of these trades.....

*Any future predictions should not be held to just mere victory- standards. We shall truly endeavor to hit the cover off the ball or your money back!

3. Folks- That's a correct print PRXL up over $3.

Now why have I not got any attaboys out of you all?

I'm going to pack up my toys and go home unless a few of you desk jockeys start chiming in about the calls I'm making. I don't mind sharing with you or even telling you that I am a streaky performer-- Ok- Stoney is on fire now. I'm on one of my rolls. that's all I am going to say.

4. don't leave stoney....i follow your every move :eek: :D