A good, honest online daytrading school?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Forum Moderator, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Redneck

Redneck

name it/ them off then (this so called "stuff")

RN

#41     Jul 20, 2013
  2. Honest day trading school ha ha that's grand. That guy Mike from OTA is the most arrogant person I have talked to. Wow the OTA shills are out in force.

I have seen two people trade with real money saw their account # and saw them make and lose thousands.

1. Austin- I don't think his method is so special, but he holds for the big $$$. I saw his DOM with 20k oscillating back and forth. He don't scalp for ticks like a dick he holds for points and frankly that could be done with basic S/R see DB phoenix.

2. EOT pro- I have seen Bill Dennis DOM and he makes on avg $700-$1500 a day.

All the rest of the bullshitters that claim they can't show you their DOM because of NFA,and all that other BS is just that BS plain and simple.

It took me to leave the game, step back, and assess what I was told and it's true...............if you are so damn good you would be trading not teaching. And if you are teaching and refuse to show PNL we know the real deal.

#42     Jul 20, 2013
  3. #43     Jul 22, 2013
  4. Nice catch.

Looks like this is turning into yet another thread where Big Bozo and his BS are being exposed. That would be the 5th thread on ET where he is being/has been exposed, the four other are conveniently listed in this post on Trading Loonies:

http://tradingloonies.wordpress.com...ng-forum-why-so-many-find-it-so-questionable/

You would think that Big Bozo who made probably at least a million bucks peddling free stuff could afford a smarter shill. Well, that's obviously not the case. For that you need to be a bit smarter. Money can't buy everything.

#44     Jul 23, 2013
  5. Circle jerk, LOL! I used to think of it as mental masturbation, but your description is even better.

You are right about this forum. It is run by a vendor and manipulated by vendors and so no wonder that they control the place.

No credibility whatsoever and you can be banned from there if you start questioning the BS that's going on there.

#45     Jul 30, 2013
  6. igotcash

igotcash Guest

never give a school money until they prove they make money. ok, not audited results, but just statements from their brokerage firms. schedule D's, stuff like that. you need to see a resume, and the only resume that matters is making money. I knew a guy who worked for OTA and when I knew him he was a failed trader. I knew other guys who taught and lost money trading. so they come up with very vague crap that does nothing to help you make money, just feel good like you are prepared. this is like me teaching you how to land on the moon. and when you ask how long I worked with NASA, I reply, 'look, those guys are morons. I have read tons of books and watched tons of videos on flying."

#46     Jul 30, 2013
  7. brad10

brad10

You won't learn anything at OTA that you can't learn from a few good trading books. And will have thousands of dollars left over!

#47     Jul 31, 2013
    wally likes this.
  8. qxr1011

qxr1011

paper trading at home, and market is a teacher....

#48     Nov 14, 2016
  9. wally

wally

Everything Redneck is saying about Online Trading Academy is Correct. It's a scam run by con men.

If you want the interesting inside details of the scam look for my post in the Online Trading Academy Epic Fail thread. I've posted their prices and expose how they run their scam. I know because I worked there.

It's not just a predatory sales organization. Their Sam Seiden OTA supply and demand trading methodology is also a scam - it does not work. I've uploaded the trading charts that were derived from their ($50,000 cost to get access to) Mastermind Grid at Baby Pips. The Grid gives daily supply/demand zones you can supposedly trade with. You can see for yourself what happened.

I also point out that their supply/demand zones are simply support/resistance and Fib levels, which you can get for free online and learn in ten minutes.

OTA is a world-class scam pulling in $100,000,000/year from wannabe traders.

I'd be happy to upload my charts proving that the famous Seiden's supply/demand trading method is a scam but the moderator here seems to think I'm a troll, even though I provided documents to back up what I am saying, spent some effort to write extensively and incisively on OTA, get nothing out of it, and my inside information can help traders avoid extreme losses by avoiding both the OTA trading method and their "Academy".

#49     Nov 17, 2016
  10. mpdxc

mpdxc

You could contact Emmett Moore at tradingschools.org ; He would like more insiders at these scam schools to come forward and would help with your disclosure of OTA. He also honors anonymous privacy if you wish to do it that way.

#50     Nov 21, 2016