A good, honest online daytrading school?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Forum Moderator, Dec 28, 2010.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

My bad, thought books had chapters :D

#31     Jul 1, 2013
  2. Bob111

Bob111

+1. i'm doing this for 15 years and still in business. even thru current craziest bull market EVER.

#32     Jul 1, 2013
  3. vbtrade

vbtrade

I like lostman's advice as well. I've done some trading, but looking to get more into it. I feel like a lot of traders lose because they either trade against the trend or they begin "doubling-down" on trades. It's so tempting to do both...

#33     Jul 2, 2013
  4. Well, that can be justified in some cases. Ask any discretionary trader. But until you are an experienced trader, you want to stick to something less risky.

#34     Jul 3, 2013
  5. xrod55

xrod55

I don't know about online day trading schools, but I certainly know that the Online Trading Academy is a good course. They are VERY, VERY expensive, but the information you obtain is basically everything you need to know. You have to find a location in your hometown though. I don't think they have an "online only" version available.

#35     Jul 10, 2013
  6. xrod55

xrod55

Bob111, what do you think about this market? Are you preparing for a big short? It looks like it's hit its peak again and will plummet back down...thoughts?

#36     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Redneck

Redneck

Bullshit

And just so you know…., I went through their 7 day course – helpful – yes they were… but then I knew jack shit about trading when I attended

basically everything you need to know….

Not by a damn sight - to be a successful trader

Bullshit

Btw, I don’t mind paying for / using whatever…. And was happy I attended OTA

But to make a blanket statement such as you have

Bullshit

Soooo feel free to knock you sock off defending your statement / them if you wish…. I’m more than happy to see where this goes

Just keepin it real

RN

#37     Jul 10, 2013
    wally likes this.
  8. usrx201

usrx201

#38     Jul 17, 2013
  9. Redneck

Redneck

That forum you posted is a circle jerk – and a half….

In fact, while I’m at it, let me tell ya a big difference

Here you’re pretty much free to speak your mind…, and the Sheriff stays out of your business – assuming you halfway behave

Over there – take exception w/ a vendor and you have the owner telling you to play well/ what you should / shouldn't be saying

Screw that…., especially when a vendor is dead wrong / making up BS – and about to get stuffed

Obligatory disclaimer;

jmo doncha know

Ha
    RN

#39     Jul 17, 2013
  10. xrod55

xrod55

I'm glad you're "just keepin it real" Redneck, but the fact is, OTA does teach you A LOT of stuff and you basically just need to keep practicing to be a successful trader. I practiced for 4 months before I actually put real dollars on the table and it has paid off!

#40     Jul 19, 2013