A Good Experiance w/ Brandon Fredrickson

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 5yrtrader, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ETers,

In response to the other thread, which is so much fun, I am looking for any customers current or former that have had a positive experience with Brandon Fredrickson. This doesn't include sitting in his chat room, you must have paid money for the advice. I just want to hear from the people that think, "Yeah i paid him for advice it was very helpful and I would do it again."

Thanks

5yr

Please note how I spelled experience, "smack"

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

uhmm...well my chatroom costs $200 a month. So, anyone in the chatroom has either paid or done a trial.

Just fyi.

Brandon

3. There have been many people that responded that they used a free trial and I was trying to weed those people out. I want paying satisfied customers to respond. Maybe they could even throw in a word about your track record.

4. Just pointing out that more people viewed a s_xual experience with BF than viewed a good experience with BF. Where are all those satisfied paying customers?

5yr

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I dont care if more people view one or the other as long as my name and URL shows up im makin money :)

Brandon

6. To repeat what I said in the other thread I was in the room for a couple of months. I learned two setups that I still use and I would imagine those two setups have made many times what I paid for the room. I liked Toni better than Brandon tho.:D

Of all the traders I know only one other one checks out this forum so I would not say the absence of comments by former room members would mean a lot.

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Anyone with half a brain would like Toni more than they like me. Just look at her :D :D

Brandon

8. jmccain

jmccain

I am actually pretty happy with the free advice he has given out so far. Seeing inside the mind of a trader is for me, more interesting than being given entry & exit points.

I have also adapted one of the setups that he has talked about here, some time ago (again free), and it has been quite profitable, when filtered based on my own experience.

Brandon? Are you the "young guy" that Vadym mentions in his book? It seems like the time frames, circa 98 =, would match.

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I dunno if I am the young guy Vad mentions :) I do think Vad is one of the good guys along with Chris Terry, Linda Rashke, Gary Kaultbaum and a few others in this industry though.

Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.