A good emini day trading strategy

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by RickW00716, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Handle123

Handle123

This year I have posted I believe 3 methods for Scalping ES/Crude Oil with charts that I/my staff use each day. But giving out setups is one thing and I am not going to hold your hand and stay on the phone with you. Forums were made to give ideas and not complete systems. It really takes years of study to properly manage trades AFTER one is in. Look thru my older posts to find them.

I have a guy I am mentoring(and no not taking any more), when he listens to me, studies charts each nite, he is profitable each day, BUT when he gets bored or gets greedy, he loses. Trading is about Acceptance, price patterns often shows us a good road map as when you get out, when NOT to take a signal, but you have to be willing to study constantly the nuances. You have to print them out and study them each day, never know when they are going to happen.

#31     Dec 1, 2012
  2. stefan416

stefan416

Hi Handle123,

Just checked this thread out. Would you mind posting links to the methods you've posted on ET. I'd definitely want to take a look at them if you dont mind.

#32     Dec 1, 2012
  3. Handle123

Handle123

In the upper part of this page is "Search", worderful tool, use it to your liking.

#33     Dec 1, 2012
  4. one piece of advice for trading strategy is "Shadow Trader". Shadow Trader is a radio show (for lack of a better term) on the Think or Swim platform. They broadcasts the markets daily, and incorporate "internals" into their trading, namely NYSE tick chart, Advance/Decline line, and another internal, the name of which escapes me. These three internals are combined with the ES chart which is labeled with support and resistance levels, value areas, POCs, etc. The guy who co-hosts the show, Peter Reznick, is very good, and is an expert on Market Profile. I do not know if you need to have a funded account to access the show. I do have a funded accounted, however. But it really is a great learning experience.

#34     Feb 4, 2013