A good broker that offers CTS T4 Trading Platform?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ares, Aug 16, 2011.

1. ofthomas

ofthomas

you might know all about TT, but again... your statement was:

"I have AutoSpreader because I have to buy the TT Pro license"

again, you lease... you dont buy... so your statement was rather incorrect... wouldnt you say?

you are missing the point of my post quoting you... but that is selective on your part... I dont disagree at all with position trading spreads, as a matter of fact, that is certainly nothing new or novel it is basically trading at a different timeframe than intraday... what I crack up LMAO about is your sales pitch contained within every message you write... but I realize you are an educator... wait, no.. you are a trader first... wait, or is it an educator... lol... for someone that is successful trading, you sure push your services a lot.. that is my point...

lastly, read your own post... you implied that someone using the autospreader would have their order execution "delayed" by their infra... when that is not the case... in terms of execution... once the TT/CQG spreader servers have the orders they are working, they are at the same tier/level than the arb houses... I would never proclaim that any retail can compete with the tech resources of a fund or bank...

and funny you mention portware, because that is something that I have implemented for the bank...

#21     Apr 2, 2013
  2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

That's true. By the way I have never understood their patent claim on any kind of price ladder, it just seems so ridiculous to me... Like we are in the mid nineties, there are already backtesters like TS, genetic algorithms... and someone claims a patent on the most straightforward way to represent an order book...Give me a break.

Even if TT actually invented it way before, I think there is no case for a patent in such a minor invention.

#22     Apr 2, 2013