A good article about top ETFs

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Landonfisher, May 22, 2018.

1. murray t turtle likes this.
  2. ETFs of the same underlying will be almost identical from a trading perspective. Just trade ones where the volume is great enough for your size.

Much more important... which "focus" or sector. That is, "general market" or "Nasdaq 100".... "technology" or "financial", etc.

3. %%
    Good start. If you like TA; check out ETFs section , barchart.com.They have average day volume , price............easy fast read ,or slow read if you want LOL. In other words i dont want to have to hunt all over creation for year to date % gain or loss...............................................................................................:cool::cool:

Landonfisher likes this.
  4. sss12

sss12

As Scat implies.... The ETF is just the packaging, it is getting the direction/call on the underlying that is important...AND THE HARD PART !

Landonfisher likes this.
  5. Thank you for sharing.

6. 0008

It seems most of their 5-year annualized returns are around 11 to 14%. Can I expect these returns to continue?

7. I can not tell...

8. Only if you expect the world's central banks will (1) continue to print $TRILLIONS and pump them into their respective economies, and (2) maintain ZIRP/NIRP.

JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  9. maxinger

maxinger

Anyone knows which website shows the various exchanges offering various major liquid ETFs for the various countries?

10. Yeah, the article mentions mainstream ETFs, but lesser-traded ETFs could be as good or better.

#10     Jul 12, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.