A good American stands up to the madness...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I believe if they deport all illegal immigrants out of US, the unemployment rate will go to historical lows.

So why don't they do that?

#11     Apr 29, 2010
  2. You think so?

#12     Apr 29, 2010
  3. Funny, mexico treats their immigranst much much more harshly yet you are silent.

The federal gov't. fails to enforce their laws, the dickheads in california create sanctuary sites where people are dying because of the douche bags, so Arizona takes it upon themselves to create a rule of law to protect it citizens because the federal gov't won't and it's a problem.

Hopefully the next time some illegal kills a family or somebody it's an immigrant activists family.

#13     Apr 29, 2010
  4. I don't care how Mexico treats their immigrants, nor do I think our standards should be based on how Mexico treats their immigrants...

There was a time when the good people of America were about doing the the right thing...because it was the right thing to do...paying no attention to what other countries thought was right or wrong...

That's back when Americans had a conscience and were self directed and self determined...and genuinely put America above personal greed.

#14     Apr 29, 2010
  5. Every country in the entire world has immigration controls and treats illegal immigration as a serious matter, except the US. We are the only developed country that shares a 2,000 mile border with a developing country, really a failed state now. Yet our government refuses to devote adequate resources to controlling the border, and instead worries more about illegals than american citizens under continuing assault from this invasion.

You and the other liberals act like controlling who waltzes across our border is something to be ashamed of. Or that it is somehow unamerican to expect our borders to be secure and our laws respected. As things stand now, the second an illegal sneaks across the border, they have more rights than people whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower.

Unfortunately, the republicans are too cowardly to make the case for america and instead continue to try to backstab their supporters with backdoor amnesty attempts. I keep hearing about how unpopular controlling immigration is, yet the arizona law had 70% support. Prop 187 in California passed easily before it was railroaded by a nut case federal judge and ex-Gov. Gray Davis.

#15     Apr 30, 2010
  6. Please link to where I said I was opposed to border control?

I am not opposed to it at all, the fact is though that most of the illegals came her under republican presidents.

Why? Because of the demand for cheap labor, and the willingness of republicans to look the other way while waving the flag...

Border control starts with business owners refusing to hire illegals, and make certain they are hiring legal employees...

Cretins on the right wing always want to blame the government, and never want to blame the business owners...it is disgusting that they don't blame business owners for sustaining illegals...

#16     Apr 30, 2010
  7. Like all disingenuous liberals, you claim to be for immigration control. You just oppose every single measure to achieve it, and you feel people who have come here illegally somehow are entitled to protected status. I am all for enforcing employer sanctions, provided they have a reasonable way of determining if an employee is legal. That is a manifestation of the problem however, and fixing it will only partly address the issue. The problem is the invasion that is occuring every night.

Do you support putting enough armed troops on the border to secure it? Shouldn't that be a national priority?

#17     Apr 30, 2010
  8. Pants on fire lying today from AAA...

Not opposed at all to every single measure to control immigration.

Sheesh, try going a week without listening to hate talk radio so you can at least resemble a reasonable human being...

#18     Apr 30, 2010