A glimpse of what today's conservative really is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Sep 7, 2014.

1. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I guess that's why Odumbo made mental health coverage mandatory in Odumbocare policies ... he knew all his voters would need that treatment.

#61     Sep 10, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The snark attack is all they have. You can't blame an adversary for using what (little) weapons they have.

#62     Sep 11, 2014
  3. Think of the risk this policy inflicts on America. Why would Odumbo advocate this? Maybe it's just to secure the Hispanic vote... maybe it's for a much more sinister reason. Odumbo is making it EASY for criminals, gang members and terrorists to get spread across the country... not to mention the strain on our social system from the parasites.

Why would he want all of these elements spread across America? TO DESTROY US, THAT'S WHY!!

If anyone has another logical hypothesis, I'd like to hear it.

:(

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    #63     Sep 11, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So in addition to being gay they have "little weapons"?
    Poor dumb bastards.

#64     Sep 11, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus

#65     Sep 11, 2014
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Circa 1888, I looked up how much government welfare was paid out to immigrants.

[​IMG]

#66     Sep 11, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess they don't really need tax payer funded welfare after all.

#67     Sep 11, 2014
  8. I'm so sick of hearing this "We're a nation of immigrants" crap. First off, those immigrants were not breaking our laws. Secondly, we needed workers then. We don't now. Thirdly, the waves of euro immigration were far less in numbers than the massive hispanic invasion. Not even remotely close. Those earlier immigrants came here to assimilate. Our current illegals march in massive demonstrations under other countries' flags and denounce our institutions. They demand special favors and long to reverse the US' sovereignty over the southwest.

Do we really want our immigration policy to be based on letting in those who brazenly violate our laws but excluding those who abide by them? A swedish doctor or german engineer faces huge problems in getting a resident visa, but soem MS13 member can just claim to be a refugee and off he goes, no questions asked.

#68     Sep 11, 2014
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Those immigrants weren't breaking laws? Lots were. There just weren't laws to be enforced. But some immigrants formed extremely violent gangs and the like. Hell, ever watch the Gangs of NY? Not saying it was completely accurate but it wasn't far from the truth.

And I'm not sure how you can say the "waves of euro immigration" were far less than the hispanics now. They didn't come to assimilate as much as they did shape, because we didn't really have a culture to assimilate to at that point. It was still being shaped.

However, back then if you were an immigrant and poor and starving, you found work or you died. That was it. The government wasn't there to back you up and give you a house, food, pay cash for your utilities, etc. This is the major problem. If you took all this away (I get it, you've said many times it won't go away) then the immigrants who came here would be the ones that had drive - knowing they had to succeed and came for the opportunities to work, not the handouts.

#69     Sep 11, 2014
    Max E. likes this.
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You've just been full of boo hoo the last couple of days. You'll be looking for a fresh crying towel soon.

#70     Sep 11, 2014