A Gift to Hershey Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 29, 2008.

1. In the interest of full disclosure, and this is no joke, the inspiration for the posted system was waking up at 3AM with an alcoholic sugar high and seeing it sketched in pecker tracks on the bed sheet. Unfortunately, the tracks did not include the code.

#51     Mar 30, 2008
  2. ROFLMAO. No, but strange as it may seem, some actually had heard of the place.

- Spydertrader

#52     Mar 30, 2008
  3. I would have expected nothing less.

- Spydertrader

#53     Mar 30, 2008
  4. Don't be koi. What was that ONE THING? I'll bet we all think we share it.

#54     Mar 30, 2008
  5. ammo

ammo

#55     Mar 30, 2008
  6. Ah yes. Wit and smartass all rolled into one. Brilliant. Don't ever stop posting. Nobody does subtle comedy quite like you.

We both know, you don't need me to give you the answer.

- Spydertrader

#56     Mar 30, 2008
  7. CDNPatriot

CDNPatriot Guest

Ahhhh,
    you've got to love them critics. They criticize but then when you put their own posts to the same criteria they do on to others and you find they fail very miserably.

Spyder provided his trades for one year in real time and performed very remarkably. It's too bad nobody else here has bothered with that and only offers criticism but nothing constructive nor worthwhile.

#57     Mar 30, 2008
  8. Those of you who are fellow engineers will recognize that what I do is inject a delta function into the ET system to measure its impulse response. The ET system is functioning normally.

#58     Mar 30, 2008
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

yes! pulse on.

#59     Mar 30, 2008
  10. cold

cold

following Jack Hershey and SCT is really like a religion

just like GOD never answers with a real voice you can hear

so with SCT you never get a green P/L

and you would think that would stop people

but nope THEY STILL PRAY