A Gift to Hershey Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 29, 2008.

1. cold

cold

tonight I will try to send you some inspiration via Remote Viewing, cause this is sad man

man of your age, lying to himself for years,

if I had to guess at this point I would say you hold a decent job, maybe in some computer service company,

I see you as 35-45, I see you worked hard on SCT and convinced yourself that it works for you, despite P/L showing red

I am pretty sure you are also fat, but I don't hold that against you

#41     Mar 30, 2008
  2. The Vodka flew AA - not me. I made my way to NYC the old fashioned way - Amtrak. Amazing what one can do via a laptop and a Sprint Mobile Broadband Card while rolling down the rails. Besides, I live in Ohio, and don't have that many opportunities to travel down the Hudson (or at least next to it). The Maumee River just doesn't quite cut it. :D

If I make it to Vegas later this year, you'll have to polish up those slippers and sharpen up the wit. I anticipate a very fun time.

- Spydertrader

#42     Mar 30, 2008
  3. ammo

ammo

speaking of sad,sorry i responded to him spy

#43     Mar 30, 2008
  4. OK, Cold, I'll give you a system if you'll tell me what you think MY reality is. Just leave out the fat part, OK?

#44     Mar 30, 2008
  5. I have taken the Acela flyer a time or two. Seduced an old lady on it once with only two splits of their cheap chard. She's still in my bed when she's not in her husband's. But I had to upgrade to cheap champagne to keep her there.

#45     Mar 30, 2008
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

must...not...click...on..the...gift. Grrr..argh! I actually clicked on it, congrat! :D

#46     Mar 30, 2008
  7. Nkhoi, you have no won'tpower! But I resent that you automatically suspect anything that I post. Just remember, when Jack is gone, you'll all be left with only me. I am crafting an unbelievably believable trading system for that day. Plausible in its parts, but impossible to grasp fully in the ensemble.

#47     Mar 30, 2008
  8. No need for an apology.

I spent some time last year over at the CME, and during that time, I met quite a few actual traders in person. Interestingly, irrespective of background, experience, market or firm they all had one thing in common. When I note that trait absent from the rantings of people who post on ET, what conclusion do you think I draw? Anyone with experience in this industry can, no doubt, spot the same thing. As a result, I view ET (in general) in a far different light than before my trip to the CME. Now, don't get me wrong, many gems (and outright pure gold) exist among the archives, and some fine contributions exist from outstanding individuals. But, as we see in this thread, often, the noise simply drowns out the signal.

Good Trading to you.

- Spydertrader

#48     Mar 30, 2008
  9. Was the one thing in common that none of them read ET?

#49     Mar 30, 2008
  10. I've never had the pleasure of riding the Acela, nor tasting the chard. I usually pack my own bottle for these trips. Much easier to tip the porter for ice, and pour my own.

- Spydertrader

#50     Mar 30, 2008