A Gift to Hershey Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Is today your birthday, Spydie? I'm thinking about posting the whole day chart. But it might not be too flattering to my system. Then again, SCT may have had a bit of a problem with the morning as well.

#21     Mar 29, 2008
  2. cold

cold

Son drink some milk and come here in 5-10 years

I am sick and tired of paper traders, and hershy people

Jack hershy people are always drawing things in the PAST

well trading doesn't happen in the PAST

make real time trades or never speak again you fools

#22     Mar 29, 2008
  3. Consider yourself lucky if you haven't toyed with the Hershey method. The OP is masterful at making his point, however.

#23     Mar 29, 2008
  4. cold

cold

spyder you are perhaps the saddest human being alive

joined in 2003, 6000 posts and you are not able to make a penny trading

how sad is that man

I have a novel idea, drop hershey and use your head a little

don't even bother telling me how you can make money

you are talking to a 142 IQ trader here, don't insult me by saying how you can trade SCT

CALL LIVE TRADES hotshot

#24     Mar 29, 2008
  5. Just for you, Spydie, the whole day in PT. And, yes, the code is proper-riotary. Of course you know I don't trade ES or 5 minute, just for full disclosure. The one thing I learnt from Jack is to go for the maximum available multiple of the daily range.

#25     Mar 29, 2008
  6. ammo

ammo

spyder posts, leaves a little cheese on the floor, and the little rat brigade comes along to leave turds,this thrd was going pretty well,cold,where's the need,that coke doesn't make your iq go up,it's an illusion from the drug,it does however make one obnoxious and a blathering idiot,give it up, get some help

#26     Mar 29, 2008
  7. LOL.

Yes, I do know how you prefer the beloved NQ at a far quicker pace. Thanks for the chart, though. I have seen what I needed, and appreciate the post. Nicely done on this undicator. For the first time, I actually had to take a second look. :D

- Spydertrader

#27     Mar 29, 2008
  8. But is it REALLY your birthday? And this is of course an untested extension from NQ one minute to ES five minute. But, hey, it's no worse than an old chewed blunt nubby crayon. Combine it with a volume threshold test and it ain't bad. But obviously laggy as all indicators are. That's why I don't trade it. Not nearly as good as insight into S/R.

#28     Mar 29, 2008
  9. Yes, I recently celebrated a birthday. Hard as I try, I can't seem to catch you. :D

- Spydertrader

#29     Mar 29, 2008
  10. So would nwbprop have been successful with it?

#30     Mar 29, 2008