A Gift to Hershey Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Im more specifically referring to the deletion of about 5 threads on the subject, thread that were active and popular. It would appear you (the forum) have an interest in protecting this man and remove the information that could hurt his public image. Of all the popular and successful traders out there, or big prop firms, why you would even consider associating with JH?

#141     Apr 1, 2008
  2. That's just silly!

FWIW - I've only removed *one* link in one message. I'm not sure why that's so upsetting. That leaves the content in place, but removes any direct promotion by Jack.

#142     Apr 1, 2008
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

T28, give it up, man! it's pretty clear nobody cares.

#143     Apr 1, 2008
  4. I care about my own personal enjoyment and that I get from watching you act like a buffoon night and day here :p

Question really is why do YOU care so damn much? LOL

#144     Apr 1, 2008
  5. why whatever do you mean? You love quoting people and changing words so it appears they've made mistakes.

How old are you really :p

#145     Apr 1, 2008
  6. The only thing between you and I is the comedy you provide me every day as you whine and cry about Jack Hershey like an 11 year old who had his lollipop taken away :p

#146     Apr 1, 2008
  7. Dont cry, we'll get you another lollipop little boy :p

#147     Apr 1, 2008
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

Ha, great post. Spydertrader still watches nascar and smokes and drinks cheap beer. His past history of jobs etc says it all. He is still out there fishing for a living.

Taco Bell is next, .. :D

#148     Apr 3, 2008
  9. I have no issue discussing JH's methods and approach in this forum. It seems like this particular thread now has degenerated into the usual mud slinging; and that belongs in chit chat.

#149     Apr 5, 2008