A Free Strategy that works

Discussion in 'Forex' started by PipLord, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Mysteron

Mysteron

It is very difficult to find a good strategy that works for free.

True

i think you should learn how to read news

No, you'll never succeed by reading news

and how to indicators.

more bad advice

This will help you to put together one or two things.
    I found this blog yesterday.
    http://understandingforexstrategies.blogspot.com

absolute bollocks

the strategies are useful.

nonsense

Simple,

very simple indeed

but effective

but ineffective

I guess.

in otherwords, you don't know

#11     Dec 17, 2015
    Xela likes this.
  2. ktm

ktm

If you are consistently losing money with your current strategy, do the exact opposite.

#12     Dec 17, 2015
    McLeary likes this.
  3. lindq

lindq

>>I'm surprised, no one posted this free and proven strategy - "buy low, sell high".<<

Good Lord, man. I paid 10K for that system here on ET last week. The seller promised me that it was proprietary!

#13     Dec 17, 2015
    d08 and Bry like this.
  4. bln

bln

There are literary thousands of strategies available for free, both in books and on blogs, forums, etc. The trick is finding out what do work and what do not. Some old strategies that did work well in the 80'ies and 90'ies and then stopped working may start working again in this time and age.

Its just a matter of hard work going through the strategies one by one and test towards different markets as stocks, indices, commodities, forex, etc.

Linda Raschke's book "Street Smarts" describe multiple strategies that one could test out, you may download her book for free as PDF. Most old trading books have been scanned and made available as PDF. Dig though Amazon and pick what you find interesting and get to work.

#14     Dec 17, 2015
  5. "Made available" by thieves, not by authors or publishers... But to each his own.

#15     Dec 17, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

#16     Dec 17, 2015
  7. zdreg

zdreg

that's american education for you. students want to be spoon feed and have safe spaces on campus to congregate with their own peers in their mutual ignorance.

this remark doesn't apply to engineering or science students.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    #17     Dec 17, 2015
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yeah but they have the greatest ego's / confidence, but the lowest education in the world pretty much, so they think they are really smart.

Worst combination of what.

#18     Dec 17, 2015
  9. d08

d08

Lowest (worst?) education in US? Far from it.
    Like with most things, US has a wide range - from the horrific to some of the greatest.
    Universities around the world breed people with too much confidence but since I lack a degree, I might be biased.

#19     Dec 17, 2015
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Think it was only compared to Japan, next education lowest confidence, which would you prefer to build your car?

I drive a Honda :)

#20     Dec 17, 2015