A Free Strategy that works

Discussion in 'Forex' started by PipLord, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Vuu

Vuu

True; buy low sell high can really work, but we do need a strategy to tell us when is the proper time to buy or sell. I have always worked with mixing up indicators, it gives good results.

#101     Mar 12, 2019
  2. icallgod

icallgod

Lol, am sure there is a reason why he asked the question.

#102     Mar 18, 2019
  3. I hurry to disappoint you. I have studied a lot of strategies, trading signals, looked webinars and read books. Nothing works!)

#103     Apr 8, 2019
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Nothing comes free. In forex business, every things that you face is having its own important. And no one is going to give his work free to you just because of nothing.

#104     Apr 18, 2019
  5. Yesterday I found EA Pros on Myfxbook, it is for free and on first day closed positions on +30 pips, so for this moment very good. Open only one position with Take Profit and Stop and working with EURUSD, GBPUSD. Here you can see results

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    #105     May 29, 2019
  6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Let us know what are your results trading live with this EA. Myfxbook stat can be easily manipulated so we must take it with a grain of salt.

#106     Jun 3, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

there is nothing random about it
    if it was really random then no one would lose money in the long run.....and yet that is precisely what happens.

#107     Jun 4, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

have you tried using your eyes and your brain
    if you think nothing works see my journal

#108     Jun 4, 2019
    kventin.upgrade likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

it follows technical but may be not classical technical.....that does not work anymore obviously because there are too many people in the know and so no edge

#109     Jun 4, 2019
  10. padutrader

padutrader

do not agree about research intensive...I trade it using technicals

it follows technical but may be not classical technical.....that does not work anymore obviously because there are too many people in the know and so no edge

#110     Jun 4, 2019