A Free EURGBP EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Placid, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Placid

Placid

Run short backtests to become familiar with the parameters:

Freebie: an active and reliable MT4 EA.

The risk is not really extreme unless you set the balance per lot to a low value. Otherwise, it is low to medium risk.

1. EA restricted to only trade EURGBP; it can trade 60 pairs/metals;
    2. default has no martingale but a martingale multiplier of 1.3 to 2 certainly helps with losing trade recovery...again...personal choice so no complaints;
    3. TP is 5 pips on M1;
    4. Max spread 1.5 pips - internally controlled;
    5. No new trades opened on NFP days but open trades are managed;
    6. Uses equity drawdown stop: 0.2 = 20% , 0.9 = 90% etc;
    7. Stress-free trading with low risk 100K per lot MM.

Not here for a discussion. if you like it then use it; if you don't like it, keep it moving!!

Yes, any non-curve fit strategy running since 2003 will endure periods of drawdown. There is no point in hiding from reality.

Anyway, enjoy the EA!!!

The latest version attached.

I actually have it running on my account at 300K per lot MM. Very very low risk basically but at least it is making a contribution to the account even if in absolute terms it is a small contribution.

[​IMG]

Onra likes this.
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Is it broker or currency pair specific? Can I use it for other instruments or putting it another way, why it has an edge on EURGBP?

3. M Brown

M Brown

The EA is restricted to EURGBP M1 but as per the description; it actually works on 20+ pairs, I like to share but I am not that generous.

It is my EA which someone has posted here probably trying to do you all a favor.

Actual performance attached. It is the real deal. Put it on a demo and check it out.

• xxx5.png
      xxx5.png
      File size:
      107.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Is it only locate to the pair eur gbp or we can try it on demo with currency pairs also. Hope it will work with main pair so many one can have good results.