A Free EURGBP EA

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Placid, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Placid

Placid

Run short backtests to become familiar with the parameters:

Freebie: an active and reliable MT4 EA.

The risk is not really extreme unless you set the balance per lot to a low value. Otherwise, it is low to medium risk.

1. EA restricted to only trade EURGBP; it can trade 60 pairs/metals;
    2. default has no martingale but a martingale multiplier of 1.3 to 2 certainly helps with losing trade recovery...again...personal choice so no complaints;
    3. TP is 5 pips on M1;
    4. Max spread 1.5 pips - internally controlled;
    5. No new trades opened on NFP days but open trades are managed;
    6. Uses equity drawdown stop: 0.2 = 20% , 0.9 = 90% etc;
    7. Stress-free trading with low risk 100K per lot MM.

Not here for a discussion. if you like it then use it; if you don't like it, keep it moving!!

Yes, any non-curve fit strategy running since 2003 will endure periods of drawdown. There is no point in hiding from reality.

Anyway, enjoy the EA!!!

The latest version attached.

I actually have it running on my account at 300K per lot MM. Very very low risk basically but at least it is making a contribution to the account even if in absolute terms it is a small contribution.

[​IMG]

Onra likes this.
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

Is it broker or currency pair specific? Can I use it for other instruments or putting it another way, why it has an edge on EURGBP?

3. M Brown

M Brown

The EA is restricted to EURGBP M1 but as per the description; it actually works on 20+ pairs, I like to share but I am not that generous.

It is my EA which someone has posted here probably trying to do you all a favor.

Actual performance attached. It is the real deal. Put it on a demo and check it out.