A few health tips for traders...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Jun 17, 2010.

1. heypa

heypa

The best exercise for a gentleman.
    A gentleman rests his weight on his elbows while doing vigorous hip thrusts.

#41     Jun 21, 2010
  2. Now you are making untrue libelous accusations based on some vague documents you found on the internet. You have not been to Thailand and you have not seen what happens there. I directed you to the Youtube videos which clearly demonstrate women over the age of 18 who are engaging in voluntary acts of prostitution of their own free will and accord. In fact, many of those women in the videos appear over 30 years old and have some stretch marks indicating child birth. None of the women in the "Walking Street" youtube videos have shackles and no one is standing over them not allowing them to leave. Many of the women in the videos appear to be having a good time.

I do not have sex with anyone under the legal age. Both Thailand and the United States have laws against that kind of behavior. As well, I have not seen women under the legal age in any of the bars or places in Thailand. I would never insert my presence into any location where I had knowledge that a crime was being comitted. In fact, if I had knowledge that these crimes were being comitted then I would inform the Thai Police immediately.

I am all for prostitution conducted in a legal manner, but I am NOT for breaking the law and/or sleeping around with underage women. That is something that I would NEVER consider and would report it immediately if I had knowledge of its existence.

I do not believe "child slavery" or "human trafficking" exists in Thailand. If it did, I am certain the authorities in Thailand would react swiftly and harshly in regards to such matters. I have witnessed the Thai police in action and they are very good at handling criminal conduct as they have more liberal authority then their US counterparts. Large groups of women are not good at keeping things a secret so if it did exist then I think the Thai police would be all over it.

However, I do believe these sex crimes exist in the United States. "Human trafficking" and "child slavery" exists there because the US can't seal its borders and cannot enforce its own laws. There are a whole lot more news reports about it happening in the United States then in Thailand. In fact, I cant recall reading about it happening in a Thailand newspaper, but its always all over the papers in the United States.

I will give you an example. Your behavior is criminal. You are accusing me of criminality in a malicious manner which violates the cyberstalking, harassment and criminal libel laws in several states, but no one is enforcing the law in regards to your behavior. If I had the energy to get off my fat ass, then I might file a complaint. However, I think you are a two-bit internet troll who has just enough knowledge to get around the spam filter on this board by mispelling the word fuck. BTW, this board doesnt have a spam filter...take a note on that.

While my behavior here might be profane and readers of my posts know I have nothing against using profane words, I would never get to the point of harassment, cyberstalking, or criminal libel like you just did. You crossed the line on this post.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/NRS-200.html#NRS200Sec575

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/analysis.aspx?id=17263

http://www.ncsl.org/IssuesResearch/...gy/CyberstalkingLaws/tabid/13495/Default.aspx

#42     Jun 21, 2010
  3. Atticus, you know your way around health and fitness. What are your thoughts on burst training as either an adjunct to, or even substitute for, standard cardio?

#43     Jun 21, 2010
  4. Does little for cardiovascular fitness, but it's good as an adjunct.

#44     Jun 21, 2010
  5. Rimping

Rimping

Are you out of your mind?
    Where did you see or read something illegal from his part?
    I'm not very fond of Pattaya either. But people going there and enjoying themselves with prostitutes are not automatically complicit of crimes which might be committed there.

#45     Jun 21, 2010
  6. The only person in this forum committing a crime is yourself. You are stating that I have comitted a crime when I have not violated any laws. That is harassment, cyberstalking and criminal libel which is against the law in the State of Nevada and several other states.

The only person that needs to get a grip is yourself. Prostitution amongst consenting adults is perfectly acceptable outside of the United States. Its obvious your malicious attempts to throw off the thread. The only person that needs to get a grip is yourself. You will not intimidate or anger me, either in real life or this forum. I dont care who you are. I have had many persons try do that in my lifetime and you wont be successful with this attack.

Thats it folks. I need to take off for a couple of days. Its the summer and the computer is not where I should be. I should be giving this forum no more then 15 minutes of my time. Thats all it really deserves.

BTW, burst training or any type of training...it doesnt matter. Just be active enough and you might just delay death. Funny thing is that I know a guy who died of a certain disease. He never smoked, he never had a bad diet and he seemed relatively lean. Another member of his family is older, still living, eats whenever he can, is obviously overweight and smoked like a chimney back in the day. So training and conditioning is no guarantee you will escape death sooner. No one escapes death, but conditioning and activity might just prolong your life.

Just be active enough and more often then not. Do not focus on the type of training or conditioning, just focus on doing it first and then the type later.

Good luck!

#46     Jun 21, 2010
  7. Okay, but some of the more recent literature does suggest otherwise.

The reason I ask is that, some months ago, I replaced my standard 30-minute cardio on the treadmill after my weight routine with 5 short burst intervals, each separated by 2 minutes of rest. I find the burst routine much more taxing than the moderate cardio, although I am not yet in a position to judge its effect on my cardiovascular fitness. I don't seem to be any worse for wear, though, and, on the plus side, I've actually gotten a bit leaner, even though I'm already fairly lean.

#47     Jun 21, 2010
  8. The scum actually posted a pic on this site, which he promptly deleted, which exhibited a girl who was very likely underage.

The vast majority of clients in the Thai sex trade "hire" minors as well as adult women. As important, there is no way to determine whether these women are not coerced or enslaved.

Dipshit's premise that the data is dubious (WMD comment) is absurd. I suppose the UNODC is also disreputable? Thailand is the NUMBER ONE destination.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6497799.stm

#48     Jun 21, 2010
  9. It depends on the rest-period. HO-cardio split by a two-minute rest period is going to have an impact. I assume you're still doing 30-min cumulative?

#49     Jun 21, 2010
  10. No, I actually replaced the 30-minute moderate cardio with the burst. As I mentioned, the 5 bursts (of about 40 seconds each) followed by a 2-minute rest, are fairly more draining than the 30-minute session. I'm spent after that and can barely finish off the overall workout with my ab routine. (Remember, I start with weights.) Given the intensity, it's either/or for now. Both, even on alternate days, would be over the top for me.

#50     Jun 21, 2010