A few health tips for traders...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Jun 17, 2010.

1. promagma

promagma

That's a LOT of water, you probably have to stay within 15 feet of a toilet :cool:

#11     Jun 18, 2010
  2. Buzzed

Buzzed

I disagree with the coffee statement. Caffeine is a toxin. It's even more toxic for your body if you put powdered chalk in your coffee.

#12     Jun 18, 2010
  3. Thirst is symptomatic of dehydration. It's a good idea to stay hydrated before you feel thirst.

#13     Jun 18, 2010
  4. http://www.humantrafficking.org/countries/thailand

#14     Jun 18, 2010
  5. Buzzed

Buzzed

Bingo.

If you only drink when you are thirsty, you have already deprived yourself of enough water.

#15     Jun 18, 2010
  6. You are obviously an American that does not know the truth.

First, prostitution is perfectly acceptable outside of the United States. Even in places like Iran, there is prostitution. Outside of the United States, no one really cares about it. In Thailand, Brazil, Dubai...even Canada, no one really pays attention to it and its an acceptable course of action. However, in the United States it seems to be a big deal. There are many Brits and Australians who thoroughly enjoyed my pictures of Thailand as they have been there many times themselves.

Second, the people who compiled those reports on "human trafficking" are the same people who came to the conclusion that there were nuclear weapons in Iraq. The truth is that no one is "trafficking" any of these women anywhere. These women are doing this on their own free will and accord. No one is forcing them to be prostitutes. They travel to places like Bangkok and Pattaya by their own free will just like women travel to Nevada to be prostitutes. Never once did I see anyone appear to be forced into prostitution in any country I have visited.

Third, if you violate the laws or offend the sensibilities of anyone within these countries then you will go to prison for a very long time. If you were to force anyone to do anything in places like Thailand or Brazil, then you would be in prison a lot faster then you would be in the United States. The police in these destinations are a lot more efficient then the ones in the United States and everyone knows each other in these cities in Asia. You wouldnt be able to get away with something like that there.

So my advice to you is not to talk about something you have not personally experienced. Have you seen women in Thailand forced against their will to participate in the act of prostitution? Have you met "human traffickers"? I have been to Thailand several times and lived there for a while. I traveled around that country. I never met a woman who was forced against their will into prostitution or to do anything for that matter. That report you have is as good as the report on nuclear weapons in Iraq. Its just propaganda to support a United States agenda.

#16     Jun 19, 2010
  7. Drinking water helps prevent certain kidney and urinary ailments or at least thats what I have read/been told...

You might have known some people who have had these ailments...they are indeed very painful. I would not wait until you get some kidney stones to decide to start drinking lots of water. I would go ahead and follow the advice of the Institute of Medicine and the MayoClinic...start drinking today...

#17     Jun 19, 2010
  8. Just wanted to point this out. Go to Youtube and look up "Walking Street". You will find dozens of videos.

Here is one video. Does any woman in this video appear to be held against their will? Does any woman in this video look like they are a slave or being forced to serve anyone? Is there any armed guards in this video preventing the women from leaving? In fact, which women in the video appear to be having a bad time? Notice how the guys have to walk a distance away from the establishments to avoid being accosted by the ladies.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSpVbiXQxPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSpVbiXQxPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#18     Jun 19, 2010
  9. Ok now you are stretching it. It sounds like you are spending a little too much time in the "city of extremes". These women aren't having a "good time" they are just making the best of their shitty existence.

It's one thing to be culturally accepting of prostitution but supporting what goes on in Pattaya is disgusting. This isn't a knock against the Thais (I adore their country/culture) but that city just takes it way too far.

But I do agree with your points about maintaining a healthy lifestyle despite your vices.

#19     Jun 19, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! I guess I get "high" from cardio, and lifting weights. The part many who exercise miss is, it's always prudent to let muscles recover with 8hrs sleep, PROPER nutrition (6-7 small meals/day), and hydration in order to get the max effects.

Btw, don't look down! Lol!!!!!!!! Still laughing at that one!:D

#20     Jun 19, 2010