A fancy name for a non-registered money manager?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by crgarcia, May 19, 2007.

  1. A fancy name for a foreign money manager?, who is NOT registered with the SEC, legally don't have to be registered of course.

    Legally can't be called stockbroker, financial advisor, fund manager or some such?
  2. rcj


    Sequential Asset Transaction Facilitator. :cool:

    or in case inclusion of the word "asset" is not cool, just leave it out.

    Sequential Transaction Facilitator.

    Damn, this sound good. :D

    edit. Aggregated Asset Management Facilitator.

    Bwaahhahah !!
  3. How about, Private Wealth Amassing Agent? :D
  4. How about a hedge fund manager, since most of them aren't registered with anyone.
  5. Uncle bob