A dump to give me an edge...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hcour, Oct 30, 2006.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

Hey guys, I'm thinking of taking a dump first thing in the morning (one dump only) to get ready for the opening hour. I find after a good dump I'm at my optimal, but I've never actually applied it to trading. I think it may help me lose that bloated, logy feeling and give me focus. I'm talking one good, traditional, all-American dump, a healthy consolidated bowel movement to clear my system and my mind, not several small movements throughout the day like those new-age weirdo commies recommend.

Thoughts/comments/fiber recommendations?

PS - Just for reference, I normally have my movement right after lunch, during the mid-day doldrums, while I read the Wall St. Journal, but I'd really like to do it earlier, like the great traders. I just need more roughage?

H

2. sulli

sulli

Ya know, I always have to take my dump right after the open. I must say, I'm quite the sprint shitter.

3. I dump around 0630(C) and it definately clears my head. Which is good because after a night full of "futures" dreams my head is so full of sh!t it would be hard to trade when "full".

A night after mexican food and tequila is usually the most explosive and cleansing. I'll have to check my journal, but I have a hunch those may be my best "aired out" tradining days. Good thread!!

4. I think your dumping right now.

5. Eat fruit like cantaloupe, pears, peaches, grapes for breakfast. Works every time.:D

6. reg

reg

Doesn't hurt to clean those pipes. You might consider some Drano if you get a clog.

7. katesdp

katesdp

Are you a folder or a cruncher?

8. Folder with a top side delivery technique.
    :cool:

9. Two large coffees and two ripe bananas are better than scrubbing bubbles....

#10     Oct 30, 2006