A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. GTS

GTS

Just in case anyone who hasn't seen it wants to see it (or just to see it again)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2YWHBFx3Zg

Found this and many other clips from the movie by doing a search for "Animal House" on YouTube...tricky, eh?

#51     Dec 11, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Take your Aryan filth elsewhere please.

#52     Dec 11, 2007
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

I have blue eyes and light brown hair and am Jewish, look nothing like it, nor the other members of my family however I am. I always get racist punks like you telling me jew jokes because they do not think I am jewish, sometimes after they tell me a racist joke I tell them I am jewish, like all racist pussy's they lie and attempt to squirm their way out of it as I am sure you would do. However you are lower than them because you do it hidden behind your computer.

#53     Dec 11, 2007
  4. Funny and interesting how many people (still) think a "Jewish" race exists. How ridiculous.

#54     Dec 11, 2007
  5. Last time I checked, there wasn't a sign up sheet at the synogogue.

#55     Dec 19, 2007
  6. Ever heard of conversion?

Damn this place is full of dopes!

#56     Dec 19, 2007
  7. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D rararararararara you so funnay

ees vewwy danjeraaahs

#57     Dec 19, 2007
  8. True. But the fact that a certain leader was voted in twice doesn't exactly add to the American people's luster, worldwide. I'm just saying.

#58     Dec 19, 2007
  9. Unless you marry a Jewish woman, your kids aren't jewish. and their kids wont' be either. you'd have to continually convert each generation. Doesn't sound like a conversion to me...

#59     Dec 19, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

If you procreate with a Jewish woman, the offspring are considered Jewish, regardless of the father's religious background. Where is the marriage requirement listed in The Talmud for the children to be Jewish?

#60     Dec 19, 2007