A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Bjoern

Bjoern

LOL stupid americans :p

#41     Dec 10, 2007
  2. I am not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the united states of america

#42     Dec 11, 2007
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

LOL Stupid Germans

You start a war only to get your ass kicked and then your political leaders apologize some 60 years later

#43     Dec 11, 2007
  4. The sad thing is US leaders tend to never apologize :(

#44     Dec 11, 2007
  5. bathrobe

bathrobe

Right on, I was not defending our politicians. It is sad that Americans take crap from people in other countries when it is our leaders who make ridiculous decisions that create the worldwide hate.

#45     Dec 11, 2007
  6. LL8054

LL8054

as narrow-minded as some of reaver and rennick's posts are, it makes me wonder why you think you would be successful at trading, which is an endeavor that requires insight, objectiveness, and a keen sense of judgement amongst other important traits. i also wonder how big the eye slits in your white hoods have to be in order for you to see all the different screens while you trade.

#46     Dec 11, 2007
  7. fee fi fo fum, I smell the post of a China---man. Like I said fellas we ran out of ammo at the Chosin, lucky for this guy.

Below is a before/after of a Chinaman after he's been hit.

Before :D

After:eek:

#47     Dec 11, 2007
  8. nealvan

nealvan

Japanese (a race of Asian peoples) bombed Pearl Harbor not us Germanic folk. Also if you study your history the US harassed Japan for many years over access to their ports before war with them. The only successful people to have trade routes with the Japanese were the Dutch but most tried to force religion (Spain/England) or colonialism (such as the US) on them.

#48     Dec 11, 2007
  9. nealvan

nealvan

Nope the blue eyed race is the most intelligent.

#49     Dec 11, 2007
  10. LL8054

LL8054

it's rare and sad to see such blatant hate for other races so prominently displayed. my daily interactions on our trading floor involve highly educated individuals so it's rare for me to come into contact with people who have such limited worldviews. i even have friends / family members in various armed services around the world who don't share any of the same hate you do.

i hope you are able to get past whatever feelings you have from the war, but seeing as to how it was half a century ago i have my doubts.

#50     Dec 11, 2007