A day that will live in infamy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Actually "Asian" is more PC than Oriental, are you Archie Bunker or was that before your time also?

#31     Dec 8, 2007
  2. Does anyone find it ironic that the same morons who bitch about Bush taking away rights (the free speech cheerleaders) are the same people who are trying to cram the PC nonsense down everyone's throats, telling you what you are and are not allowed to say?

#32     Dec 8, 2007
  3. Bush can imprison you, and under current law, he can do so indefinitely.
    All Chartiste and the rest of the "PC crowd" (to be clear, I did not like what they did to Imus, but that's because I think it was pure cowardice: easy target) can do is what Miss Manners does: ask you to be polite. Or yell at you to be polite (which is kind of self-contradictory, of course).
    Bit of a difference there. You might consider that next time you get your BVD's in a twist over being told to be polite in public.

#33     Dec 8, 2007
  4. Someone said it was really the Albanians that did it.

#34     Dec 8, 2007
  5. BSAM

BSAM

a is the of for off that into so was be have do should will may

(Sorry, if my post doesn't make sense. I just wanted to participate in the thread without offending anyone.) ;-)

#35     Dec 8, 2007
  6. My experience with the Moe Howard haircut goes all the way back to the early 50's. At the Chosin Resevoir they were in a line that had a beginning but no end. When I ran out of ammo I shishkabobed a couple of the bastards with my bayonet. It was a turkey shoot but we still lost alot of boys in that one. Lets remember those fellas too.

Rennick :(

PS. below is what a chinese foot patrol looked like.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#36     Dec 9, 2007
  7. Actually, the rest of the world don't see us as "Yanks" anymore. "Yanks" mostly held a positive connotation, from World War II. Quite recently friend of mine travelled to Japan, he is a white anglo american. He got called a "Jew" and "Zionist". He was a bit surprised about the comment, and found out that many foreigners see us as one and the same.

#37     Dec 9, 2007
  8. #38     Dec 9, 2007
  9. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks Tracy!

That explains why China Fun is packed on Sunday night.

el surdo

#39     Dec 9, 2007
  10. LOLOLOLOL

#40     Dec 10, 2007